Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Suiciding

1. Default Suiciding

The kill command was disabled in the previous version of zombie mod but the new version seems to allow it. So is it okay for humans to slay themselves to avoiding being turned into a zombie?

2. Default

You know it is there loss, they will end up just sitting around the whole rest of the round with a -1, 1 K/D.

Id rather be a zombie and try to get a few people

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

you still can't kill yourself as a zombie though
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you still can't kill yourself as a zombie though
    Jumper + helicopter.
    Thats all thats to it.
    God damn helicopters >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Jumper + helicopter.
    Thats all thats to it.
    God damn helicopters >.<
    no, i mean i wanted to spec someone, and i couldn't switch teams or kill myself.

it was annoying
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no, i mean i wanted to spec someone, and i couldn't switch teams or kill myself.

it was annoying
    Just quit the game and return as long as U do NOT play that map and go spec it's fine, as that way it will not disappropriate your score or losses.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

7. Default

Or ask an admin to move you if one is on, which there usually is, at least on the wcs and zm servers anyways.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    Or ask an admin to move you if one is on, which there usually is, at least on the wcs and zm servers anyways.
    meh, i don't mind throwing my fragile poison ass at some cts. might get some points. i was kicking ass on trains escape though lol

9. Default

Killing yourself to avoid getting tagged is the same as joining spec or zteleing, from the zombie's point of view.. You shouldn't do it to avoid getting tagged.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

What about if you feel like its utterly pathetic that the zombie team can't get over two god damn couches with one person with a p90 shooting at them and you want to die so you can just get the round overwith?

I mean it's your loss not theirs so what does it matter?