Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: STARFISH banned

1. Default

So dennis if your lagging, can i ban you?
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post

Please, do not fuck with me.... I do my job way better than most of you and I put my heart & soul into keeping IBIS safe & sound. If you, let me rephrase that, If ZERO does not think that I have the best motives at heart, I will quit not only admin, but CSS itself...

Meanwhile, I stand fast in my previous posts and also the assistance that I have offered to Starfish and her BF.

Also, and I'm sorry to have to use this, but even tho Walter is not respected in the IBIS community anymore, he does have a good point.

If you have a shitty system, a shitty ISP, and OA not one, but TWO people playing on all of the above, then PLEASE stay the fuck out of IBIS and lagging our players because you have already admitted that you have a bad IP yet you try to play Two PPL as well as MSN? WHAT THE FUCK IS Wrong wITH THIS PICTURE??????

Goddamnit, now you have totally pissed me off and after I have not only tried to help IBIS, the players on the server that have complained to the utmost when she AND her BF were playing and IMing at the same time, you try to shit on me in public?

FUCK YOU

Sorry that I have to be so blatant but GOD ALL MIGHTY take a fucking break!!!

Starfish, please follow my instructions regarding you're lousy IP and equipment and then return as I have unbanned you & your BF.

This is just a prelude to the rest of the public that strains our servers because if you have NO RESPECT for what & who is behind where you are, then someone will try to make you AWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope that they are more successful and better received than I was
    Last edited by DeadEyeDeNNi$; 03-13-2010 at 11:35 PM.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

Starfish & Boyfriend

] ma_rcon ma_unban STEAM_0:0:853051
    Executed RCON ma_unban STEAM_0:0:853051

] ma_rcon ma_unban STEAM_0:1:16342134
    Executed RCON ma_unban STEAM_0:1:16342134
    Last edited by DeadEyeDeNNi$; 03-13-2010 at 11:34 PM.

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!!!

If I fuck up the server(s) and cause ppl to lag like she + he did, then I not only advise it, I DEMAND it! Not only for me, but for ANYONE that disrupts the server to an extent that ppl complain and you can see, and record, the dysfunction caused by their presence...

When ppl cause mayhem on a server that disrupts our members and guests, then they need to leave until they fix, replace, repair, etc to be in the proper environment without causing disruption...

EDIT:

Please click on my link below my name regarding my conn -- http://www.speedtest.net/result/702238873.png -- I doubt that I'll have any problem regarding this matter
    Last edited by DeadEyeDeNNi$; 03-13-2010 at 11:53 PM.

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Don't tell me I'm not respected anymore you pompous ass. Who the fuck are you to come in and decide who gets respect and not?! I've been here a lot longer than you, and even though I'm younger, I seem to have done quite better as an admin than yourself.

Let's look at how many false bans I have dropped versus how many you have dropped. You're a joke! You ban regulars for bunnyhopping and call it "speedhacking." You ban people for having fun with your name. Loosen the FUCK up! Take a Valium or something.

How many times have regulars called you in to take care of a hacker or a mic spammer? If it's more than twice I'd be surprised.

Even though I'm migrating towards BSCo., that doesn't mean that I suddenly lose all respect. No sir!

You're one of the most stuck up admins on the servers. Do you have any idea what people say behind your back?

For your own good and for the good of the IBIS servers, you need to calm the fuck down!
    walter, the reason dennis told you you were losing respect was because you come into the servers and just complain and bitch about ibis. oh, and as for the "calling you in about hackers or mic spammers"? how about when you came in, i asked you to mute a spammer, and you replied "why would i? i don't care about ibis anymore"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Walter I don't give two shit about what you think of IBIS... cause you've already proven you are loyal to a different server... I mean why are you still here?

I was there for GS-ZM but we never and I mean NEVER tried pulling in IBIS the shit you are... Cujo, Stamp, and Pooter would be Embarrassed by your current actions...

You'd better watch your fucking mouth in the forum and in game.... If I catch you in game spouting some anti-ibis shit I will perma ban you without a seconds hesitation.

I am closing this thread as I feel it has already been resolved.

Dennis is a bit quick with his powers but he has nothing but the best intentions at heart for ibis...
    I would rather him ban someone he thinks is hacking (since its easy to unban) then just let people slip by doing as they please.... our server is the best for a reason.