Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: reminder

1. Default reminder

All cell phone numbers are being released and going public this month and you will be charged for these calls.

If you want nothing to do with this and avoid telemarketers from getting your number call the following from your cell phone: 888-382-1222

Takes about 20 seconds to do

you can also visit

https://www.donotcall.gov/confirm/conf.aspx

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Thanks I did not know they were going to add cell numbers to public records. What is bs though is that we are still going to be fucked now b/c companies out side the us can still call u even if your on the list. Unless it removed you from the record or something.

Also do you know of any way to be unlisted from your phone as I know they do this with landlines for people who are worried about privacy.

In addation does any find it funny how crappy that website is knowing how much $$ we probably paid for it.

3. Default

...i have a pay-as-you-go track phone.

this sucks

edit: that site don't look legit at all. i'd be afraid of using it since it practically screams "phishing"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Did u get this info from an e-mail: http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/bus..._directory.htm

5. Default

Nah didn't get it from an email. Was actually in a company memo lol.

but i have been getting weird hang up calls from 800 numbers so I've had my number on a do not call list.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    All cell phone numbers are being released and going public this month and you will be charged for these calls.

If you want nothing to do with this and avoid telemarketers from getting your number call the following from your cell phone: 888-382-1222

Takes about 20 seconds to do

you can also visit

https://www.donotcall.gov/confirm/conf.aspx
    Thx for the heads up... Did all mine that weren't registered. Didn't know that cells were going public :/
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

7. Default

wait I havnt heard of this, you think this would go more public

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default Hmm....

Seems like I hear this every few months or so and I never ever put any stock into it. I have been told by many people that you can put yourself on this do not call list and blah blah, yet I have never done that, had multiple cells with multiple numbers and never had a problem. Maybe this finally is happening, but I tend not to believe it.....Keep this thread updated if you have more information, until then I shall not change anything!

Mos

9. Default

I dont think these do not call lists work anyways we get plenty of people calling us trying to sell us shit anyways.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I dont think these do not call lists work anyways we get plenty of people calling us trying to sell us shit anyways.
    Yup Yup & Yup. I get them randomly on my cell phone and I am on the do not call list. Had this one company called me like 10 times a day I am not kidding. Put the number into google and it was some illegal company scurring for your credit card number and shit. They were like hello is this ... .. with a visa ending in 4353. They were trying to sell me shit directly to my card saying that I was going to win gas cards. It was a huge scam and tons of people were pissed. I told them so many times to take me off there list. I would be nice angry mean w/e they would always call. People did reverse lookup and w/e and found there address, it was fake.. Eventually they quit, mostly because I turned my cell phone off unless I wanted to use it.