Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Delicious Steak Thread

1. Default The Delicious Steak Thread

This is a thread for delicious steaks. If you're eating steak or have pictures of delicious steaks take pix and post them here.

I'm marinating three porterhouse steaks in what essentially boils down to hot sauce and beer.

I will post updates (and pictures) shortly.

In the meantime -

Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

2. Default

meh, personally, i'd ditch the hotsauce and beer, in favor of a very sweet, thin bbq sauce and some whisky. that shit's good.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Oh I hate you. I was going downstairs to get an Angus steak burger but now I am craving just plain old sizzling juicy steak. DAMNIT

4. Default

This thread is now about delicious baked goods!

NOM NOM NOM!

5. Default

i cooked this steak the other day
    saute peppers and onions and seasoned with some fajita mix and squeezed lemon

Oh and Envy my Oatmeal scotchies i made during Xmas

Oh and my Breakfast Casserole
    Last edited by mag36; 03-14-2010 at 05:24 PM.

6. Default

MMm delicious blue berry muffins. So good. I can't get enough.

7. Default

Yeah anex cooks like a pro. Microwave bacon strips lol.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

Hell ya! Microwaved Bacon! I even put a piece of finely crafted lettuce on top of it, to ensure professionalism.

Butter also makes it taste better.

Professionally done if I don't say so myself

9. Default

...dude, either you are lyeing about the lettuce, or you're buying lettuce from the chernobyl vendor. lettuce isn't supposed to be yellow
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

What?! Nonsense! Theres nothing wrong with that lettuce!! Once combined with the awesome power of my microwaved bacon, it makes me see God... and very vibrant colors. What other lettuce can make me taste the color purple?