Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby Panda View Post
    one of the most badass admins up in this bitch now shut the fuck up and calm the fuck down

EDIT: This was intended to be all caps for Billy Mays effect but it auto editted
    It really PISSES ME OFF that I can't type whole sentences in all caps. What the fuck is that?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    So lazy you left no concernable information of just who you are...

And you are...?

Welcome to ibis Gaming...

Don't Forget To Join Us On Our WCServer... 174.36.201.114:27015
    If I have time (apart from banning noobs), I will try to learn the ropes of that server.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    If I have time (apart from banning noobs), I will try to learn the ropes of that server.

WCS is pretty fun though starting is slow because you have no powers and other faggots are flying.

4. Default

WCS is pretty fun though starting is slow because you have no powers and other faggots are flying.
    soooo it's basically like Runescape

hahaha

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    soooo it's basically like Runescape

hahaha
    Except without the stat system and its all experience based to level. ALSO, you have different abilities depending on your race

6. Default

Except without the stat system and its all experience based to level. ALSO, you have different abilities depending on your race
    In retrospect its much closer to a Pub with the ability to fly.

7. Default

In retrospect its much closer to a Pub with the ability to fly.
    and shoot lightning

edit: oh, and if you come over to wcs, don't be all that quick w/ teh banning. make sure a rule is broken...DEAD MOTHER FUCKING SURE lol. most of us are lying bastards who want nothing more than to see people who always kick our asses banned!
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 03-27-2010 at 09:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Blade pwns Twilight.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Blade pwns Twilight.
    You mean like sparkly vampires...?

10. Default

Well after finally thinking over it. I have now retired from ZMOD (too many noobs) and will now be spending my time learning about all the classes of WCS. I always have enjoyed RPG elements in a FPS.