Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New ZM IBIS Map. Your Call!

1. Default New ZM IBIS Map. Your Call!

GunPriest here,

I've been thinking of ideas for future zombie maps, and I decided to create a map for IBIS. However, I have next to no inspiration, having spent it all painting pictures while on drugs.

I am asking the IBIS gamers for input, and a chance to see their Ideas in a map they get to play. This includes posting pictures or even videos of scenery you want interpreted into the map. Anyways post your comments and ideas for me.
    Last edited by GunPriest; 03-17-2010 at 09:36 PM.
    Life sucks, then you die.

2. Default

Do you want an ze or zm map?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Do you want an ze or zm map?
    zero, i'm pretty sure it's what WE want.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

How about a map based off the last level of HALO: CE where we have to escape to the ship and fly away?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    How about a map based off the last level of HALO: CE where we have to escape to the ship and fly away?
    I like your idea. It also fits because of the amount of Halo Prop skins I have seen created for CS, therefore it would be easy fit w/o me having to make my own.

Thanks for the Idea! Keep em coming guys.
    Life sucks, then you die.

6. Default

what about an escape based around escaping from the Enterprise during the ST3 self destruct sequence?

7. Default

I know my opinion probably doesn't matter but how about a dawn of the dead themed map? Its partial barricade and escape where the survivors have to hold off for like 1:30 then the survivors have like a 10 second window to escape to the next area where it becomes run and gun. Horrible idea i guess, it was somewhat loosely based on hospital escape but better

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    How about a ma...
    Attached Images

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    i lul'd

what about a map when the zombie spawns he is a gigantic godlike zombie and the only way to win is to escape while shooting him to knock him back?