Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [ADD] ze pirates of the caribbean

1. Default

I realized that this thread was old and edited my post. I can't see the dates of threads well from my mobile phone so I apologize. I should be working anyway *sigh*. Anyway, was this added at some point and removed?
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 05-11-2010 at 12:08 AM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

Don't know, I figured it hasn't been added hence my bump of the thread.

Maybe Zero will get around to it tommorow since he just went over all of my remove threads here.
    although I hope he does gungame first before then.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 05-11-2010 at 03:24 AM.

3. Default

I could of sworn I saw it on the map list a while back and now I don't see it.

4. Default

No if it was added or decided not to be the thread would have been closed as done in the wcs section for the maps added to that server. See: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29

5. Default

ive playd this map before and it is awesome. Its very long but very well made. There are challenging rides that if you can ride them (the rolling water mill) its really fun. There are various fun hold out points and cool obsticals (like jumping off the top of a water fall and falling 200 meters into a pool

I say add it, server needs more maps anyways plus its somthing new not much of a fan for escape maps bug hey.. love playing new maps

7. Default

i've played this map plenty of times before and its okay....it would be good for the server...
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

8. Default

adding!