Thread: permaban - hi

1. Default permaban - hi

Permabanned hi for aimbot on WCS server - 9:40PM Eastern.

28: STEAM_0:0:31140333 hi DDSlZX9OuvirLE+5B/5zmw==

Demo attached. Sorry the beginning is a little useless, I screwed up my first demo and had to take another.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    Permabanned hi for aimbot on WCS server - 9:40PM Eastern.

28: STEAM_0:0:31140333 hi DDSlZX9OuvirLE+5B/5zmw==

Demo attached. Sorry the beginning is a little useless, I screwed up my first demo and had to take another.
    Is this the same Hi that ued to play on GG a lot? If so I doubt he was hacking and no I didn't view the demo but was just curious if anyone cross referenced the Steam ID?
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

Dennis, he was for sure aimbotting. Not sure if he was the same guy though, somebody else would have to check that.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Is this the same Hi that ued to play on GG a lot? If so I doubt he was hacking and no I didn't view the demo but was just curious if anyone cross referenced the Steam ID?
    I hope not. That guy was good without hacks, but I think he always capitalized his name. I doubt it was the same person.

5. Default

i'm almost positive it's not. i checked our psychostats
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?