Thread: Cade Breaking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Cade Breaking

Is cade breaking against the rules? If so Molta broke down my cade to get into the spot i was at right after i put the cade up. It was on a dark map that was up on 3/17/10 at around 8-8:30 CST

2. Default

can't do shit about it now. yes, it is against the rules. if it happens in game, tell an admin.

unfortunately, w/out repeat offences and a demo, it's just hear-say.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

now see what if it is the ADMIN that broke the cade? demo it and send it in?

how do you demo in CSS? i cant even get console to show up

4. Default

hit escape, go to potions, keyboard. click on advanced, then enable developer's console

then, in game, type in console (the ` or ~ key):
    record <name> 2500

that will start recording a demo w/ name <name>next, there are two other things you need to do. first, type in sb_status in console as well, and finally (if you want to be able to hear yourself in the demo) type in voice_loopback 1

when the demo's done, just type stop into console
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

your awesome acolyte.

6. Default

lol. they are saved in your cstrike folder (.../steam/steamapps/<username>/counterstrikesource/cstrike) under <name>.dem

if you want to play a demo, put the .dem file in this same folder, then go in game and type into console "demoui".

this allows you to load, play, pause, slow down, fast forward, and skip to specific spot