Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: bought everquest for 2.50

1. Default

unless you got a shitload of time on your hands, and only want 2 commit to 1 mmo game and no others at all, I wouldn't get into any of them.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    unless you got a shitload of time on your hands, and only want 2 commit to 1 mmo game and no others at all, I wouldn't get into any of them.
    agreed, i think u wasted 2.50 imo. if your only wanting to play a month ne ways, dont even waste your time, mmos take way longer then a month.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    thats insane dennis sounds like you never leave you computer lol well as soon as i get 15$ i will start playing everquest but till then i cant even play the game lol even though i bought it i wish i dident have to buy 1 month to get my free month damn me and no credit card lol
    Make your character on Luclin (Veeshan) server thar's where all mine are, and BTW, U can got to Gamestop and buy a gamecard to use so no need for a credit card.

EDIT: They're right, it takes TONS of time and if u do ever get iinto a raiding guild u are mandated to play at certain times and do specific raids to stay in that guild. There are also casual guilds that just play for fun & friends instead of the rewards
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    agreed, i think u wasted 2.50 imo. if your only wanting to play a month ne ways, dont even waste your time, mmos take way longer then a month.
    $2.50 is nothing compared to what you can get wrapped up in on EQ or WOW especially if u have multiple accounts and buy platinum/gold(I still have a ton of both on the two games) to outfit all your twinks.

I started EQ in beta and by the time I was done I was spending HUNDREDS a month !!

But he sparked an old flame deep down and I am reactivating two characters to see if it's still there.

I must say that I did have a lot of good times on EQ.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

5. Default

Brentidge, if you play EQ2 let me know man I can reactivate and get you set up. although I haven't bought the new expansion I have a game card hand for a month of play. I still have a little stash of cash and I enjoy powerleveling my guild is small but will support you some