Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: bought everquest for 2.50

1. Default bought everquest for 2.50

and now when i select to play the game it sends me to a page saying i need to pay for monthely subscription but it said it came with a free month what do i do i just want to play for a month lol

2. Default

you don't get your month of free time till you purchase a month

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

that is tottal bull shit i dont have another 15$~!~ god damn them being hella sneaky like that

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    that is tottal bull shit i dont have another 15$~!~ god damn them being hella sneaky like that
    all mmo's are generally like that. play wow, if you want a real mmo.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

i did wow for a few days and hatted it i got really annoyed of these things telling me to kill boars and wolfs over and over and over again lol and i dont no any one who plays so i am allways woundering around alone and die all the time

6. Default

i did wow for a few days and hatted it i got really annoyed of these things telling me to kill boars and wolfs over and over and over again lol and i dont no any one who plays so i am allways woundering around alone and die all the time
    you can't judge an mmo by a day or 2 of play lol. and ALL mmo's have starting quests that are quite repetitive and basically the same thing for the first bit.

most mmo's, the game doesn't really start till you hit the max lvl

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

really so they want me to play houndredes of hours to get to be max lvl then the real game starts wow! i reall want to meat the guy who inveted this idea he is probally rich as a mother fucker

8. Default

Playing WoW with Cathy was fun

9. Default

That's the way those games usually work until you get a high level to join a guild.

Unless you know someone going in to start a new character together and have similar schedules that is.

BTW, while not active I have 6 EQ accounts and a ton of characters, several high levels, and 3 WOW accts with 2 maxed lvl characters if u decide to lvl one of them I'd help you once you get a character at least halfway, WoW level faster than EQ though. I can give you specific server info on where I am and what faction to play if interested.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

10. Default

thats insane dennis sounds like you never leave you computer lol well as soon as i get 15$ i will start playing everquest but till then i cant even play the game lol even though i bought it i wish i dident have to buy 1 month to get my free month damn me and no credit card lol