Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: why was I banned?

1. Default why was I banned?

Name in Game: Vince Here with SlapChop!
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:4657930
    Who banned you: no idea
    When: today
    Where: Zmod
    Why banned: Dont Know, possibly for my spray however I've used it plenty of times on the server before and didn't think it was against the rules. In any event I would've been happy to change it had I been asked.

Here's a link to the spray in question.

http://www.wtfcostumes.com/costumes/...tf_costume.jpg

2. Default

...the "when" field needs to be more specific dude.

"today" doesn't help us
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

no clue who bannd ya, but it wasn't cause of your spray.

IBIS don't like disturbing sprays like ripping your ass open, chicks puking into each others mouths... all that kinda messed up shit

and also don't like gay sprays.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...the "when" field needs to be more specific dude.

"today" doesn't help us

It was early in the afternoon, perhaps around 3pm. I don't know the exact time.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    no clue who bannd ya, but it wasn't cause of your spray.

IBIS don't like disturbing sprays like ripping your ass open, chicks puking into each others mouths... all that kinda messed up shit

and also don't like gay sprays.

Hmmm then I have no idea why I was banned.

6. Default

well, did you blow up a bridge?

dud you pre-nuke?

did you break someone's cade?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

well, did you blow up a bridge?

dud you pre-nuke?

did you break someone's cade?
    No it was on train escape I believe and the admin was prior talking about finding out who had this one spray and said he found out. Shortly after I was kicked and banned. That's why I thought that was perhaps the reason.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Here View Post
    No it was on train escape I believe and the admin was prior talking about finding out who had this one spray and said he found out. Shortly after I was kicked and banned. That's why I thought that was perhaps the reason.
    ...panda?

9. Default

...panda?
    Wasn't really paying attention at the time so idk.

10. Default

So is there anyway I can find out why I was banned and for how long?