Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TomTom releases average highway speeds for each state. Check it out.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post

lol

I'm surprised you still have one considering how much you flirt with autumn.

thank you for this. made my day! lmao

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

my gf got pulled over for going too slow once.

it was raining, and she was like, 5 mph below the posted 45 (due to the rain). a cop pulled her over because she was in the "fast lane" and going slowly. that's when she bit the cop's ears off and informed him in not too kind words that the posted speed limits are the legal ones in good conditions, and that the rain hardly made for good conditions. furthermore, she could not be ticketed for going to slow (literally, too cautiously) and pulled out a pen and paper and asked for the officer's badge number, name, police department (like towamencin township, montgomery county...) and his direct superior. the cop left her alone.
    People who drive slow on the fast lane are idiots. Common sense, if you drive slow get outta the fucken fast lane.

3. Default

I'm surprised New York is middle range unless their average speed is accumulated out of NYC because it's so damn congested from morning to sometimes 8pm to drive on 95 or 84.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post

lol

I'm surprised you still have one considering how much you flirt with autumn.

touche, except there's a difference. i flirt w/ autumn as a joke between friends. my gf flirts with her friends again, as a joke between friends. yet in the end, it's still me inside her.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I'm surprised New York is middle range unless their average speed is accumulated out of NYC because it's so damn congested from morning to sometimes 8pm to drive on 95 or 84.
    That's not even counting the FDR drive and West Side Highway/ Henry Hudson Parkway.

I personally drive an average 75-80 mph highway. HOV lane if possible..LOL

6. Default

I speak for all canadians when i say... ummm.. WHAT?!?!?! I know the yellow head had a speed limit of 100 KMH uniform for the entire country unless they raised it to 110 KMH like the feds said they were thinking of doing... I would never drive in the US to fast for me Ill stick with nice KMH and stay away from MPH

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

7. Default

how are you guys police departments? the ones in my area are notorious for rediculous speeding tickets. i got one the other day for going twenty over (not that bad for where i live) and i know its gonna be at least $350.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    how are you guys police departments? the ones in my area are notorious for rediculous speeding tickets. i got one the other day for going twenty over (not that bad for where i live) and i know its gonna be at least $350.
    ummm, that'd probably be about what we'd get near me. 20 over's a bit much
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    People who drive slow on the fast lane are idiots. Common sense, if you drive slow get outta the fucken fast lane.

Fuck people who block the fast lane. I wish I still had train horns on my car.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Fast lane is a passing lane. Even in poor weather. It's used to pass all the slow moving vehicles from the other 2-4 right lanes. I hate people who use it as a traffic lane. Anyways, my average highway speed is 85 and most people in Massachusetts do about 60-80mph.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me