Thread: Torrent thread :D

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Torrent thread :D

So I recently discovered Torrents because I always thought it was a heap of viruses. So I finally tried uTorrent and hopefully I wont have to pay for many games any more ;D

This thread is for Torrents ! Torrents you like, programs you use.. etc etc.

2. Default

You realize the FCC can close down the forums by linking torrents right?

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    you realize the fcc can close down the forums by linking torrents right?
    wat...

well then a mod should remove it immediately ?

4. Default

I generally avoid full out piracy, but I must say I do love my torrents. How else will I download 25 gigs of Red vs Blue?

I personally use utorrent, and completely love it, soft on my system, and doesnt effect my internet to much, just have to remember to turn them off to play counterstrike... yea I have lagged up the servers doing that a few times 600 ping and information loss ftw!

TBH I use it mostly for unlicensed anime(or anime that ill watch but will not buy in a million years), or things I own that is to ruined to work anymore/lost (Original Myst disk/Nancy Drew and the secret of the scarlet hand, im looking at you). Also I have torrented some movies I have on VHS beacuse I dont want to buy 50$ hardware to digitize them. that copyright protection on VHSs is cheating I swear, how dare you put it where the closed captioning is!
    Right now im downloading Needless

There are other ways to share your files though, i mean look at this http://home.starsmine.operaunite.com/stream/ its my whole amv collection XD
    Last edited by StarsMine; 03-18-2010 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

No you just can't link torrent sites or other torrents.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

i use azeureus whenever i must use torrents.

mostly though, i haven't had to.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    No you just can't link torrent sites or other torrents.
    I see.