Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: It's Maynard's birthday...

1. Default

Happy Birthday May! <3

2. Default

Lmfao! I love you mag!!!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Sorry I was not on yesterday... Been having issues... my oldest boy went on his first official "date"... yes with a young girl who spends all day letting my son listen to her sing snipets of songs, babble to a fellow girlfriend and occasionally telling my son, "I love you"... He took her to see " Alice in Wonderland ", however they and the three other "couples" that went with them, spent more time being kids without adult supervision and texting on their cellphones (probably texting each other), that I doubt they really watched the movie... yesterday alone my son managed to completely drain my cellphone not once, not even twice... but three seperate times... So when I think of birthday's, I think of how quickly my little man is coming into his own...

So despite that issues I am facing, and again i apologize for not recognizing your celebration sooner... Happy Birthday Maynard... Now no more birthday's, they make me look older...

Peace...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

Happy Belated Birthdaaayyy.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    Happy Belated Birthdaaayyy.
    thx

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx
    How old are you now?

92?

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

- Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

7. Default

How old are you now?

92?
    92!? you must be thinking of dennis... I'm 24 ^^

Maynard - The WCS Guy

92!? you must be thinking of dennis... I'm 24 ^^
    Nah!

Dennis is 238.

24?

Dayum.

I'm only 3 years younger than you?

(delete and be banned)

- Albert Einstein

- Proverb

- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

-Dennis Waitley

9. Default

Nah!

Dennis is 238.

24?

Dayum.

I'm only 3 years younger than you?
    quit trying to make me feel old... =(........ well Ill be back... gotta go pick up the kid from school.... ya... I know... shut up!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

quit trying to make me feel old... =(........ well Ill be back... gotta go pick up the kid from school.... ya... I know... shut up!
    LOLOL.

That made me lol, srsly.

How old is the kid?

34?

(delete and be banned)

- Albert Einstein

- Proverb

- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

-Dennis Waitley