Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 6 Core CPU

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Yea like my 920 can almost equal my 970 when the 920 is oced but I do not run the 970 stock and can hit up to 4.5 using a multiplier oc only and at that it is already in another league.
    4.5? I'm in the 7's and I only OC'd less than 10%
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    4.5? I'm in the 7's and I only OC'd less than 10%
    What..? How did you hit 4.7 with a 10% overclock. Those numbers don't add up.

The 920 is even with the 955 in most gaming benchmarks and beats it out in almost all multithreaded applications. This with both at stock (2.66 920 vs. 3.2 955). The 920's 4.5 is much more than its clocks would describe when comparing with your overclock.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gas. View Post
    What..? How did you hit 4.7 with a 10% overclock. Those numbers don't add up.

The 920 is even with the 955 in most gaming benchmarks and beats it out in almost all multithreaded applications. This with both at stock (2.66 920 vs. 3.2 955). The 920's 4.5 is much more than its clocks would describe when comparing with your overclock.
    Not 4.7, it's 7.4. I am assuming here that you guys are talking about the Windows Experience Index?

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

Not 4.7, it's 7.4. I am assuming here that you guys are talking about the Windows Experience Index?
    I thought we were talking about Ghz o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I thought we were talking about Ghz o.O
    As I look back I believer your right! Isn't it funny how different people can have different views/interpretations on the same/similar subject?

I might be able to get my CPU to clock at 4+ but I wouldn't run it that hard.

EDIT- Actually I just found this on my CPU... Limit Team Mgmt has gotten the Phenom 2 x4 955 up to 7.1ghz

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/AMD...cked,7747.html
    Last edited by DeadEyeDeNNi$; 03-23-2010 at 12:43 AM.

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

I am talking about ghz... my stock index for windows was like 7.6 fuck my ram is 7.9

7. Default

Liquid Nitrogen...
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones