Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: lychee

1. Default

well maynard i think this seriously needs to be in the rules tho because it gains no advantage for anyone what he does is summon wait 2 seconds and jumps in the water himself so u dont even fall u start in the water and he kills himself in the process..... the rule says u can summon over cliffs which would mean u would actually fall not drown instantly which in the cliff case u can go spiderman and get away but in the water u cant counteract it at all he dies before you and than you die. you cant go shadowhunter or anything to even possibly kill him

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    well maynard i think this seriously needs to be in the rules tho because it gains no advantage for anyone what he does is summon wait 2 seconds and jumps in the water himself so u dont even fall u start in the water and he kills himself in the process..... the rule says u can summon over cliffs which would mean u would actually fall not drown instantly which in the cliff case u can go spiderman and get away but in the water u cant counteract it at all he dies before you and than you die. you cant go shadowhunter or anything to even possibly kill him
    feel free 2 explain where the rule says you can summon over cliffs... cause that shit doesn't exist. the only rule that does exist for eye ra is no summoning in vents over places with a low overhang that would make the person glitch into the map.

originally when this issue came up we were on port and people were doing what lychee was doing... and complaining.. then we went 2 office and people were being dropped from high places to there deaths and this is what zero said in regards to the situation

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    They should be allowed to summon over cliff. The balance is in the fact that they will not gain xp from the opponent killing themselves. Also the chance to stop them is before the power activates. Also think what would happen if they summoned someone that could drop wards. There are many ways to balance out this race stopping them from dropping noobs to their doom is not one of them.

this is zero's rule, if you guys have a prob take it up with him, but you're honestly wasting your time. like I said, you can drop wards and kill lychee while he drops you into the water... so you both can take each other out. people would have more fun if they realized you need 2 change your races around quite often 2 counter balance whats against you.
    Last edited by maynard; 03-20-2010 at 03:17 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

oops my bad lol i meant to say its what zero said but its not a cliff that he's summoning from its a plank 2 feet above the water and he dies before u even get summoned so no u cant counter it at all

4. Default

oops my bad lol i meant to say its what zero said but its not a cliff that he's summoning from its a plank 2 feet above the water and he dies before u even get summoned so no u cant counter it at all
    yes you can counter it, it's called dropping wards... come on man.....

the second your screen changes, you can drop all your wards, kill him, and get credit for it, as where he gets no credit for you dying.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

im all about changing races maynard but i've watched him do this and does nothing but piss people off not to mention he just respawns and does it again he had a score of -13 and 20 deaths one time

6. Default

lychee clearly is a shit head from what ive seen on the forums. seems like he takes simple pleasure in just pissing others off and being an idiot... but what he was doing is legit by zero's rule. I don't like the rule that allows him to do what he's doing... but the rule does exist, it's zero's rule... he and 1 other admin were all for and it's always existed...

you can take it up with zero if you want but it more then likely wont get ya anywhere.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

well hopefully zero will see this thread than huh lol
    he always trys to claim the title of most hated but what ever he's just some kid that i mute through the player list just so i dont have to hear him

btw
    cliff-water-puppies-kittens-elephant-dirt

just are not the same things

8. Default

personally, if he is doing it simply to piss people off, i say we get rid of him. all he is doing is lowering the quality of the server and causing our players grief.

with zero's rule, cliffs have many more "exit strategies" than the insta kill water. i would agree to changing the rule to exclude instant deaths where there is no way to save yourself with skillful play and quick reactions.

just my opinion.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

9. Default

we were playing on port when the issue came up like 6 months ago. he's well aware of the water aspect. but why is a cliff so special? cause there's about 6 races that can prevent there death out of 38 races?

there's really no difference. the fact is zero was talking about eye ra dropping people to there deaths in general, not just on cliffs. and only a few of the races could do anything to prevent it to begin with... so I don't get why you guys are all ok for cliffs but not water.... does those like 6 races that could prevent the death really make it ok then.. evne though we have like 38 races over all? I don't see your guys argument... as where I already admited I don't personally like the rule...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

well my biggest complaint is u dont actually fall im sure your aware of how its done but to the rest of the people.... u go eye ra > summon wait 2 seconds or so (because you have to be alive otherwise the summon cancels i believe) > jump in water > they get summoned > u die immediately when they get there (so they cant even kill you) > they die no one gains anything

so lets go and average of 2 minute rounds and assuming map is extended map lasts 30 minutes so thats 15 rounds which means you do that to 15 people + you respawn probably 10 times or so (some times you dont have enough money so not 15) so your killing 25 people or so and just wasting peoples time why even plain because you yourself dont even gain anything

o and forgot to add you basically are stuck in my opinion which can be lead back to getting stuck in the vents abstractly except in this case it kills you for you but when your in vents you have to type kill in console