Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: lychee

1. Default

Because not everyone is high level and wastes countless hours on WCS. Some people are still the basic starting classes, and as rape has mentioned and I have the same sentiment; it is NOTHING else but causing grief to other players and gets old.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

ive been summoned into the water many a time, and ive always been able to lay down my wards down before my death 2 kill the person who summoned me.

not sure why it's so much a challenge for other people. if you can get zero 2 change his mind, grats ill be beyond surprised lol... ive seen zero change 1 thing based on complaints my entire time in WCS... I doubt this will be his second... more so cause it's a rule he likes.

but if it's gonna be that no summoning over water then it should also be no dropping people to there deaths at all... cause regardless of you people having trouble with the water issue, it's very possible and actually easy 2 lay your wards before you die.

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Because not everyone is high level and wastes countless hours on WCS. Some people are still the basic starting classes, and as rape has mentioned and I have the same sentiment; it is NOTHING else but causing grief to other players and gets old.
    yes, and shadow hunter is a basic starting class, you need very few lvls 2 get it. it's also the class that kills eye ras best when summoned...

like I said before, if people don't bitch about this, they will find other things 2 cry about constantly. if they don't like WCS, then they can move on and find a new server.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

No, this is all personal preference like the whole fast zombie debate on escape maps. The admin has always determined what they see fit and what they feel is unfair. If ZERO wants to overturn a ban like he has many times then he can. Problem is your talking about warding when I bet you half the people who have complained or mentioned this are not high leveled enough to ward.

Maynard, the problem is your higher leveled and have played on the WCS server since it started, so it's no issue for you. It is however an unfair advantage to others, and considering the already massive pile of crap rules that were laid out in ZM to appease to people of all skills, this really is no different. Also, considering lychee past behavior would constitute this more as griefing, and I DO take into consideration what has been tacked in the past whether or not you play by the rules or not.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

loka what are you going on about? you don't even play WCS so I'm really confused as 2 why you are balls deep in every WCS convo.

the entire point of shadow hunter is thats's a really low lvl class to unlock. you could unlock it within an hour... that's the entire point of it, it's a low lvl awesome class 2 balance out the the playing field for lower lvl ppl against the higher lvls who have all the other races. plz don't relate WCS 2 ZM, cause they are nothing the same. the fact is this is a WCS rule that's existed for over half a year now. if you don't like it (regardless of the fact you don't even play WCS) then take it up with zero.

the shadow hunter aka warder can be unlocked uber fast, there is no excuse. and yes, the people in general are high enough lvl 2 play shadow hunter. you can get to lvl 200 in a matter of no time due 2 all your races being lvl 1, they lvl uber fast, you can also not buy guns and just buy xp to make the process go even faster.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Idk but if he summons you in the water and you cant get out doesn't that fall into the rule of no summoning people in places where they get stuck?

Tastes like your moms kisses.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    Idk but if he summons you in the water and you cant get out doesn't that fall into the rule of no summoning people in places where they get stuck?
    no, the no summoning in places that get a person stuck mean in the vents and places you can only fit into if you duck cause of low over hang or whatever.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Maynard, it seems like you're missing a post. Maybe not, but here it is anyways:

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    well my biggest complaint is u dont actually fall im sure your aware of how its done but to the rest of the people.... u go eye ra > summon wait 2 seconds or so (because you have to be alive otherwise the summon cancels i believe) > jump in water > they get summoned > u die immediately when they get there (so they cant even kill you) > they die no one gains anything

so lets go and average of 2 minute rounds and assuming map is extended map lasts 30 minutes so thats 15 rounds which means you do that to 15 people + you respawn probably 10 times or so (some times you dont have enough money so not 15) so your killing 25 people or so and just wasting peoples time why even plain because you yourself dont even gain anything

o and forgot to add you basically are stuck in my opinion which can be lead back to getting stuck in the vents abstractly except in this case it kills you for you but when your in vents you have to type kill in console
    I've never been around to see Lychee do this, but I don't see how it can be interpreted as anything but intentional griefing. There is no counter - you cannot ward a dead person! Why would we allow this? I'd really like to hear ZERO weigh in on this specific case, since it's his rule.

8. Default

actually I think it's you whose missing the post...

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    There are many ways to balance out this race stopping them from dropping noobs to their doom is not one of them.

like ive said multiple times. zero is aware of all of this, this is his specific rule, and with the ability 2 drop wards it is something you can counter. regardless of what people want 2 say here, it is very possible and easy 2 drop wards before the water kills you.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

I have no argument at all that it is ZERO's rule and his call, though I think his specific input is needed here. My argument is with this quote, which is what you keep bringing out as a defense of Lychee's (alleged) actions.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    with the ability 2 drop wards it is something you can counter. regardless of what people want 2 say here, it is very possible and easy 2 drop wards before the water kills you.
    In this very specific case - not with teleporting off cliffs, into water, etc. in general where the person playing Eye Ra is still alive, but where the person is intentionally and repeatedly killing themselves in doing so - there is no counter. Wards do not kill someone who is already dead. I already said that. I don't know how else to say that. I cannot understand how you can think wards are a counter in spite of that.

10. Default

the thing about it that i dont like is that there is no way for you to survive being dropped in the water. at least with off a cliff there is a CHANCE you are in the right configuration to save your own ass. with water there is no chance of saving yourself, and as stated above, if retard is dead already, dropping wards is useless. and from the sounds of lychee's m.o. and his score posted earlier, he is usually dead before his victim.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton