Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: lychee

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    The yellow part on the mini map is the bomb site.....................................
    Okay so thats why i couldnt plant the bomb anywhere else
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

2. Default

Like i said you have no idea what I'm talking about maynard..... Maybe take a class on listening before you get shit stuck in your head. I have played this longer than you have. I know exactly where you can plant the bomb. But what you never really heard was i saw lychee banned. I never banned him for it. You really need to read every word before you make a judgment. And go back and read my post very carefully. As i said before you can say your in the bomb site 2 different ways. I told you to make it very clear to people that its the yellow part not just the bomb site. The bomb site is that who B area in dust 2. The objective is the yellow square.....

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyyoshi View Post
    I have played this longer than you have. I know exactly where you can plant the bomb.
    lmfao.. are you serious? cause that's some funny shit. you got 111 hours logged on WCS, I got just under 600 lol

if you think you've been playing ibis WCS longer than myself then

and if you're talking about the game in general, id love to know how exactly you been playing longer then myself cause ive been playing this game before it was even a public or released mod lol, going on like 11 years now of CS.... but even so, if you've been playing 10 years and you honestly don't know what the bomb site is... well... that's pretty sad.

as I said, I'm done arguing with you over the lychee thing, zero has spoken, and deemed lychee ok, it's over, there's a reason your the only person who thinks you're in the right, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyyoshi View Post
    The bomb site is that who B area in dust 2. The objective is the yellow square.....
    actually the bomb site, is the yellow area Lol... hence why you need to be in it 2 plant the bomb, the rest of the room is just the rest of the room lol.. nothing more.... wow... man.... you're on roll.

if you have further issues, you can PM me, I'm done with this thread.
    Last edited by maynard; 03-29-2010 at 02:30 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy