Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: LUL fail helicopter parents

1. Default

You are 12, I didnt get my first M game untill I was 16.
    Just calm down. according to the rating system you shouldnt even be playing T. Just play some fun E and T games. really at 12 I played what I had, and for the most part they were educational games, and they were fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Yea pretty much, but i'm still trying to be a kid, once i hit 15 or 16 i'll get some better priorities what not
    That's REALLY not the way it works.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Yea pretty much, but i'm still trying to be a kid, once i hit 15 or 16 i'll get some better priorities what not
    Lmfao... Epic Comment.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Master you fail brah.

Go outside and be a 12 year old while you can. Save the Video games for when you are a bit older and spending 9 hours playing "guns" just doesn't appeal to you anymore... I miss being young :c

Edit: Just get a girlfriend that likes you when your around 16, I learned recently that the only people you can actually legitimately trust in your life are people that love you. I don't do anything but play video games, paintball, and hang out with my girlfriend. When I graduate highschool I'm getting a job and an apartment with her. Master you just chillax and lay of the gaming for a while. Seriously go do things that are still fun while you that young.

Edit: Yes I am a lazy bum.

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Master you fail brah.

Go outside and be a 12 year old while you can. Save the Video games for when you are a bit older and spending 9 hours playing "guns" just doesn't appeal to you anymore... I miss being young :c

Edit: Just get a girlfriend that likes you when your around 16, I learned recently that the only people you can actually legitimately trust in your life are people that love you. I don't do anything but play video games, paintball, and hang out with my girlfriend. When I graduate highschool I'm getting a job and an apartment with her. Master you just chillax and lay of the gaming for a while. Seriously go do things that are still fun while you that young.

Edit: Yes I am a lazy bum.

Dude you can't even trust them either...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Dude you can't even trust them either...
    I only have one person that I trust..

Shes the best thing that ever happened to me.

/mushy shit.

7. Default

lol. Trusting family is a joke. Even your significant other lawl. Only person you can trust is yourself.

2 birds. 1 bullet.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

keep at it res. hold on to love when you can find it. always remember though, that love is always in the moment, and moments come and go. good luck staying together kiddo. trust me when i say holding a girlfriend while you're in college, and she's back home in high school is hard as fuck!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

or instead of worrying so much about video games, you could always try going outside and playing some hockey with friends or something of that nature. i mean, either that or kill yourself because your parents wont let you play on the computer.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    lol. Trusting family is a joke. Even your significant other lawl. Only person you can trust is yourself.

2 birds. 1 bullet.
    +100000000

get 2 birds stoned at once.

Maynard - The WCS Guy