Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: LUL fail helicopter parents

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I only have one person that I trust..

Shes the best thing that ever happened to me.

/mushy shit.
    :') thats so sweet res.
    +1 to what loka said. i felt the same way you did res but it changed after a while. hope your future plans with your girl work out though.

@chef:just listen and follow what your parents say as much as possible until youre old enough to do your own thing.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

cheff, there's an old saying "oil the front door" literally, it means to help out (oiling the hinges on the door) to help you (no longer squeeks when you open it...say late at night :wink: )

do what you must in order to follow what they say, but be a kid. you're 12, not saying you should sneak out for some girl...but you know what i mean
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Meh i rather get good at fps at an early age rather than trying them like while 56
    56 year olds dont play CSS,l4d and such. rofl

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by washythebreaker View Post
    56 year olds dont play CSS,l4d and such. rofl
    Yeah they do actually.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Listen to your parents. You will thank them in the end.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Listen to your parents. You will thank them in the end.
    the truth. they've had the experience of dealing with 13 year old fucks so they probably know what they're talking about.

maybe they're just worried that thair child spends all day on the computer and they're worried that he's going nowhere in life.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    maybe they're just worried that thair child spends all day on the computer and they're worried that he's going nowhere in life.
    ya... cause most 13 year olds are already well on there way to a set goal and path in life... right?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

I mean the title it self is funny because a helicopter parent is a parent or parents who are always hovering in the kids problems and issues outside of home. They want to negotiate everything in the kids life outside of the home and think they know what the child wants (money, education, friends, activities). Your at the age where your pretty much still at the mercy of your parents. Suck it up.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Your at the age where your pretty much still at the mercy of your parents. Suck it up.
    ya... remember what your dad did 2 your last computer... might be best 2 listen to him.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

lmao. I remember my dad used to restrict my computer usage. Then when I turned 15 I got my own computer in my room. I was the envy of all kids. Like I said... let your parents be strict. After a certain time they won't care.

มวยไทย