Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: LUL fail helicopter parents

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    lmao. I remember my dad used to restrict my computer usage.
    lol... I remember those days...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    lmao. I remember my dad used to restrict my computer usage.
    ahhh, the halcyon days of old.

i miss them sometimes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

another thing i have learned and im sure a few others here have learned also is to just listen to your parents and do what they want without to much bickering and in the long run things will work out in your favor too. i used to be a pain in the ass to my parents (i used to be restricted from playing on the computer and on live. i hated that shit) but after a while i figured out if i do what they say, they seemed to care less after an amount of time and also they trusted me more and were nicer.

i bought my mom this thing from kirklands last year, its hanging in the kitchen. it says "if momma aint happy, aint nobody happy." sad but true.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i bought my mom this thing from kirklands last year, its hanging in the kitchen. it says "if momma aint happy, aint nobody happy." sad but true.
    I don't think it's sad! It IS true, though. People should trust mom-instincts more.

Also, I totally wasn't allowed to watch my older brother play Wolfenstein when I was a kid!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    People should trust mom-instincts more.
    .... way to many stupid people for me to believe that. Damn moronic soccer moms.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    I don't think it's sad! It IS true, though. People should trust mom-instincts more.

Also, I totally wasn't allowed to watch my older brother play Wolfenstein when I was a kid!
    Lol wolfenstein, 64 bit graphics were the shizz back then, so was bad AI and insane platformers.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Lol wolfenstein, 64 bit graphics were the shizz back then, so was bad AI and insane platformers.
    64 bit? Why the hell would you mention Return to Wolfenstein, and why would ren not be able to watch it?
    When people say wolfenstein they usually mean the 16 bit versions.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    64 bit? Why the hell would you mention Return to Wolfenstein, and why would ren not be able to watch it?
    When people say wolfenstein they usually mean the 16 bit versions.
    Well i meant the one with bad graphics, i'm still trying to learn my bits, like how nintendo ripped everyone off with 16bit crap

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Well i meant the one with bad graphics, i'm still trying to learn my bits, like how nintendo ripped everyone off with 16bit crap
    ???? how?
    It was 16 bit and was really one of the best designed game systems I have ever seen