Thread: Mass Effect 2 (SPOILER)

1. Default Mass Effect 2 (SPOILER)

Just finished it.

It was a very very good game, I was just wondering who else played this and how did you finish off in the ending ?

I made it through with:

Garrus
    Tali
    Miranda
    Jacob
    Mordin

I was so fucking beyond pissed when the game killed grunt off. To those swarm bugs no less. I also miss Thane because he was badass, but he had like alien cancer so thats why I picked him for the vents...
    I felt like I made good choices and like 6 people died. Feels bad man. :c

2. Default

downlaoded it from XXXXXXX.com .... but have not installed and played it yet... should prob beat the first mass effect game first.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

FAIL res fail

I did it without loosing a single person

RAWR!!!!

4. Default

Lost the Psycho Bitch the first time around, second time didn't.

I'm just waiting on ME3 at this point.. Hopefully Metro 2033 and BFBC2 will keep me occupied.

Oh, Res, be sure to get BFBC2 for computer.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Lost the Psycho Bitch the first time around, second time didn't.

I'm just waiting on ME3 at this point.. Hopefully Metro 2033 and BFBC2 will keep me occupied.

Oh, Res, be sure to get BFBC2 for computer.
    I will.

6. Default

By the way, welcome back. You've been missed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    By the way, welcome back. You've been missed.
    Thanks bro.

I already have Metro 2033 waiting for me in steam when I get my computer

So excited, think I might torrent BFBC2 unless my mum feels like shelling out 50 bucks.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    think I might torrent BFBC2 unless my mum feels like shelling out 50 bucks.
    you want it for the online play, not single player.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Actually, I was torrenting it at first to see if my computer could handle it.. Which it succeeded in every aspect except for shadows.

But yes, the whole point of getting BFBC2 is to blow sh*t up with friends. You should see me, Curdy, and OMGBEARS/Maynard.. We're a pretty good team, but it would be nice to have a fourth who has a mic and isn't some random guy.

And if she is buying that computer, I would just go ahead and buy the game in-stores, or through Steam on your own.. If she is anything like my mom, she'll use the purchase she made on the computer as an excuse not to get it.

10. Default

you guys play conquest 2 much

Maynard - The WCS Guy