Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Torrent thread :D

1. Default Torrent thread :D

So I recently discovered Torrents because I always thought it was a heap of viruses. So I finally tried uTorrent and hopefully I wont have to pay for many games any more ;D

This thread is for Torrents ! Torrents you like, programs you use.. etc etc.

2. Default

You realize the FCC can close down the forums by linking torrents right?

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    you realize the fcc can close down the forums by linking torrents right?
    wat...

well then a mod should remove it immediately ?

4. Default

I generally avoid full out piracy, but I must say I do love my torrents. How else will I download 25 gigs of Red vs Blue?

I personally use utorrent, and completely love it, soft on my system, and doesnt effect my internet to much, just have to remember to turn them off to play counterstrike... yea I have lagged up the servers doing that a few times 600 ping and information loss ftw!

TBH I use it mostly for unlicensed anime(or anime that ill watch but will not buy in a million years), or things I own that is to ruined to work anymore/lost (Original Myst disk/Nancy Drew and the secret of the scarlet hand, im looking at you). Also I have torrented some movies I have on VHS beacuse I dont want to buy 50$ hardware to digitize them. that copyright protection on VHSs is cheating I swear, how dare you put it where the closed captioning is!
    Right now im downloading Needless

There are other ways to share your files though, i mean look at this http://home.starsmine.operaunite.com/stream/ its my whole amv collection XD
    Last edited by StarsMine; 03-18-2010 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

No you just can't link torrent sites or other torrents.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

i use azeureus whenever i must use torrents.

mostly though, i haven't had to.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    No you just can't link torrent sites or other torrents.
    I see.

8. Default

Im an idiot for linking a torrent site.
    Last edited by -=NYS=- C.O.; 03-18-2010 at 09:10 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

I use UTorrent as well though I haven't used it for anything in a while.

10. Default

There was a site that my cousin gave me that seeded very heavily and gave double dl speed because of the holiday season. Problem was if you didn't seed enough the users would put you on a blacklist which was stupid because I don't leave my laptop idle and Bittorent running.

For clients uTorrent is a very light and efficient for what you need for torrents.

มวยไทย