Thread: Banned

1. Default Banned

I banned STEAM_0:0:13549333 iNsomnia^LiFted_-

i've had numerous complaints about him and tking and i have 3 demos of him attacking teammates to lower their hp, but not killing them. verbally abusing other players. he has been permabanned. i can upload the other 2 if you want me to.

2. Default

future reference, perma is a bit much. griefers like this rarely come back once they get banned, so a day is normally plenty.. if they do come back and break the rules again, then step it the fuck up
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sangyou View Post
    I banned STEAM_0:0:13549333 iNsomnia^LiFted_-

i've had numerous complaints about him and tking and i have 3 demos of him attacking teammates to lower their hp, but not killing them. verbally abusing other players. he has been permabanned. i can upload the other 2 if you want me to.
    Ok, 1 day ban
    PERMABAN is only for HACKS, this is a warning ofr future references
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

4. Default

1 day bans do not work for griefers. See Japanese Boy and Milf. Permabans are not only for hacking considering what we have seen.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

i've banned hiim for 30 mins before. and he's been autobanned by the server before too. apparently he does it when there's no admin around so i watched him for a while under a different name just to see what he'd do, and everything people complain to me about hiim were true.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sangyou View Post
    i've banned hiim for 30 mins before. and he's been autobanned by the server before too. apparently he does it when there's no admin around so i watched him for a while under a different name just to see what he'd do, and everything people complain to me about hiim were true.
    There is ALWAYS the exception to EVERY rule regardless of what, where, and how it is. IMO, this is one of those exceptions to the rule of "perma banning'.
    If it is not an acceptable situation or remedy, then ZERO can always UNBAN him if he/she chooses to escalate this.

We do not need POS ppl fucking up IBIS servers over and over so screw us once shame on you, screw us twice shame on us.....

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    There is ALWAYS the exception to EVERY rule regardless of what, where, and how it is. IMO, this is one of those exceptions to the rule of "perma banning'.
    If it is not an acceptable situation or remedy, then ZERO can always UNBAN him if he/she chooses to escalate this.

We do not need POS ppl fucking up IBIS servers over and over so screw us once shame on you, screw us twice shame on us.....

dennis you are good with the one liners

8. Default

ah, ok. i didn't know he had been banned before. nicely done then
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

thanks. haha my first permaban. don't worry, i don't make it a habit of banning people.