Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unbanned pls

1. Default

Your stupid posts are annoying me. BE GONE FOOL.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Your stupid posts are annoying me. BE GONE FOOL.
    I not the American to write all correctly or competently. I badly know English, I write as I can

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peper View Post
    Go suck's further at all. Under to lay's

How to play on such servers when banned there is nothing and then such as this cloud start to protect the friends, I on these servers play more year. If I would be hacker me steam banned. So it is not necessary to invent

Though what something already a difference all the same here without is useful or to write. All the same all each other will protect here even those climb to whom this all not-concern. The main thing to be lit that here has interceded for the friend that more respect was. Suck further pussy noob

ban me then on all servers I hacker....
    I cannot and do not understand your post. Please repost.

4. Default

I think at the end he admitted to it!?

5. Default

so boot his sorry ass from the forums... all this is gonna do is start a flame war between a hacker and all the good admins on the server...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

6. Default

Run along now Peper, your not wanted here no more.

7. Default

i dont think he is admiting to being a hacker but saying that since he is being accused of hacking and cant seem to get ppl to understand he might as well give up. at least thats what i think.
    Last edited by dublin; 05-11-2008 at 10:02 AM. Reason: sounded a little wired to me

8. Default

Perhaps.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dublin View Post
    i dont think he is admiting to being a hacker but saying that since he is being accused of hacking and cant seem to get ppl to understand he might as well give up. at least thats what i think.
    Correctly

Deseé decir. cuál llamar al hacker es posible de cada uno. pero no hay pruebas. sí y sin embargo ese no escribí a todo lameré detrás NYC que parecerse por correcto. aquí muchos me asombran. entran en el tema los que incluso no vieron como YO el juego generalmente I sí uniforme de I para saberlos que no sé y escriben ya que el hacker de I…

I wanted to say. which to call the hacker is possible of each. but there are no proofs. yes and nevertheless that I not wrote all will lick back NYC that to seem by correct. here many astonish me. go in the theme those which even they did not see as I I play yes even generally I to know them I do not know and already they write that I hacker…
    Last edited by peper; 05-11-2008 at 03:12 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peper View Post
    Correctly
    yippy

sry to ask this but can someone give me a link to the demo of him i would like to see it. ( yet again sry for being nosy but im addicted to admining.)