Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Unbanned pls

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peper View Post
    Correctly

Deseé decir. cuál llamar al hacker es posible de cada uno. pero no hay pruebas. sí y sin embargo ese no escribí a todo lameré detrás NYC que parecerse por correcto. aquí muchos me asombran. entran en el tema los que incluso no vieron como YO el juego generalmente I sí uniforme de I para saberlos que no sé y escriben ya que el hacker de I…

I wanted to say. which to call the hacker is possible of each. but there are no proofs. yes and nevertheless that I not wrote all will lick back NYC that to seem by correct. here many astonish me. go in the theme those which even they did not see as I I play yes even generally I to know them I do not know and already they write that I hacker…

dont understand most of it but im guessing ur saying. " i dont see y every one is calling me a hacker because there is no proof of me hacking." (didnt understand the whole licking back NYS thing)

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I think at the end he admitted to it!?
    no. I wanted by this to say that once it is possible to ban of all whom to you it was wanted that banned then on all servers of times without the proofs it is possible to ban. I am not hacker. me they know many admins. I already more than year play on your servers. for the first time when some admin was Hitman like. I not remember. it then banned of 5 people together with me. and during the same day of its ban. it was hacker. I wrote you into the personal mail with the request to unban me but answer not- was, then I purchased new to steam and already could visit on this server and now again me they ban

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dublin View Post
    (didnt understand the whole licking back NYS thing)
    no man, I bore in mind the fact that into this post they come people to write those who even it did not see me not to time as I I play and already write that I the hacker,I not about you bore in mind ,peace
    Last edited by peper; 05-11-2008 at 03:48 PM.

4. Default

oh i see lol sry

5. Default

The stats do not show sufficient evidence of blatant hacking. Therefore he has been unbanned. I will say his stats do look fishy so I would say to keep a very close eye on him. He is in an interesting situation b/c once unbanned if his stats show a big difference than we will def perma right away. Keep an eye out guys we will give this one a final chance