Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unbanned pls

1. Default Unbanned pls

Last week me banned on italy map pub server, i'm do not know who is banned Uncle June are NYC , banned there is nothing ,unban me pls.

2. Default

Yeah i remember you posted something on the old forums...but i don t know what the ending was!! Do you guys remember...why was he banned?? HAcks??

Peace

3. Default

An d who banned you again?

4. Default

Yeah CO banned him, I'm Pretty sure Peper knows why because it was posted on last forum. He ws hacking CO Said.

5. Default

he should also be banned for slaughtering the english language

6. Default

I is banned you perm. I are the ban for you. The wallhack obvious was.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I is banned you perm. I are the ban for you. The wallhack obvious was.
    I not wallhacker man, I use a radar where it is visible as my command and opponents. If I hacker, show demo and so banned who is possible everyone you has killed and then to speak that it was hack but the demo is not present... For example has filled in a demo as I play on gun game server. As I play on pub server on a demo I hacker?

8. Default

Wow dude your a fucking dumbass. As it was explained in the last forum it shall be explained here again.

NYS is ONE of the few people who do not need to post a demo about hackers. He has been doing this service for the community since the beginning and he has never been wrong about any of his bans and was never questioned by anyone above him.

You were fucking caught and now go hack another server.

9. Default

Your wasting your time here peper, like you didn't see the post in the old forum, about you being banned for wall hacking. your days are done here as we told you on the old forum.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Wow dude your a fucking dumbass. As it was explained in the last forum it shall be explained here again.

NYS is ONE of the few people who do not need to post a demo about hackers. He has been doing this service for the community since the beginning and he has never been wrong about any of his bans and was never questioned by anyone above him.

You were fucking caught and now go hack another server.
    Go suck's further at all. Under to lay's

How to play on such servers when banned there is nothing and then such as this cloud start to protect the friends, I on these servers play more year. If I would be hacker me steam banned. So it is not necessary to invent

Though what something already a difference all the same here without is useful or to write. All the same all each other will protect here even those climb to whom this all not-concern. The main thing to be lit that here has interceded for the friend that more respect was. Suck further pussy noob

ban me then on all servers I hacker....