Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "-=Pręăsh=-Raptor Jesus Christ

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    You're fucking ibis elite now?

Wtf man.

Ban this bitch.

All the people in Preash were/are assholes.
    1st, sorry about the ibis leet. :hugz?:

2nd, not true. you don't play wcs so you don't actually see most of them. the majority are fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    1st, sorry about the ibis leet. :hugz?:

2nd, not true. you don't play wcs so you don't actually see most of them. the majority are fine.
    the hell, there's people on the other servers with the preash tag on?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

well, they just don't take it off. some preash players also play gg
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

well, they just don't take it off. some preash players also play gg
    amazing... who ever thought a joke tag designed 2 piss me off would go so far.......

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    amazing... who ever thought a joke tag designed 2 piss me off would go so far.......
    now maynard, most all of preash are fine. what's the big deal you got against them?

6. Default

now maynard, most all of preash are fine. what's the big deal you got against them?
    I don't have 1 with them. I don't really feel like explaining the story of preash, but the entire point of preash, was 2 piss me off 2 no end. but I have nothing against them. I was just stating that I can't believe a joke tag that was made 2 piss me off has gone so far...
    Last edited by maynard; 03-23-2010 at 01:32 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

ah, lol.

honestly though? suprised? i mean, the few people who did it to piss you off, probably interacted with others on the servers, who asked, and were let in. thus it became its own community.

actually, it's kinda inspireing. maybe i should make a motivational poster about it

8. Default

lol I would hardly call them a community.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

they've got a steam page

10. Default

they've got a steam page
    lmfao... and? you act as if that is a hard thing to make/do.

a community has a webpage, leaders... a point... and actually has some sort of recruitment process. any 1 who wants 2 wear a tag just puts on the preash tag, and they have the right 2 cause preash is not anything but a bunch of people just wearing a tag out of randomness. that's not a community imo.

also the entire point of the steam page being created was just 2 bother as was the point of preash in general. like I said, it doesn't bother me... but when I see comments like this

Quote Originally Posted by sk monster View Post
    and is band from my caln"-=Pręăsh=-
    well.... I can't help but laugh. preash is not a community, nor is it a clan. it's a buncha people just wearing a tag cause they can... that's it.
    Last edited by maynard; 03-23-2010 at 12:06 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy