Thread: curitosity

1. Default curitosity

I'm curios. Is offering admin to other servers considered recruiting for them?

2. Default

it depends. if you're referring to ibis doing it on other servers then no, but if you're referring to other people doing it on ibis servers then yes.

3. Default

umm I don't think, they are just offering ADMIN. but at the same time yes because they are leaving the server.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

4. Default

Others offering admin to other servers, while playing on IBIS servers

5. Default

It's a form of advertisement. So yes.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

That was my guess, I'll make sure to have a demo next time I see it happening

7. Default

Yea I would say thats advertising

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    I'm curios. Is offering admin to other servers considered recruiting for them?
    Yes.

It's like me like me telling you that if you come to my clan and server, I'll give you admin.

Exactly.

But I'm sure 32094875202 poeple said this already.

Too lazy to read the whole thread.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley