Thread: Unban me - Request.

1. Post Unban me - Request.

Name in Game: nos#Ace#
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:12069256
    Who banned you: N/A
    When: 3/21/2010
    Where: Zombie Mod+ Server
    Why banned:

First off, all over this was by a mistake.
    Run down, I'm using a new OS (Windows 7) I have Vista x64 on my hard drive. And I'm playing CS:S from that hard drive. I did not realize my binds were still active while using the copy of Counter-Strike. So, I have "-" binded to spam the time. and "=" is for my "Rockthevote" key. So, I accidently clicked the dash. I've played on the Zombie Mod server for quite awhile. I did nothing to break the rules, all of this was by a mistake. If this require is declined, It's understood. I just thought I would post this so I can continue to play on the servers. It has brung me joy when I play.

Again I apologize for what I did. Though I did no harm to the server nor to people. I think I deserve a second chance.

most likely its less than a day ban. someone will come on and confirm this is why you were banned and such. just sit tight and be patient.

3. Default

that was an automatic server ban. it banned you for spamming commands...i believe
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Oh, it's what I get for binding something like that.. Been playing cs:s for so long, I can't remember what's binded to what.

5. Default

you'll probably get unbanned soon. just wait, or it might have expired already
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

Next time chk ur console for ban time and who, etc
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

7. Default

This is a console ban. Not an actual admin ban. Meaning he was auto banned by the server and only ZERO can unban him if he wishes.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

=\ does Zero get on often? One guy said it might have "expired" so, I don't know if the console ban is permanant or not. I miss playing :|

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    =\ does Zero get on often? One guy said it might have "expired" so, I don't know if the console ban is permanant or not. I miss playing :|
    if you spammed the server then was bannd as soon as you spammd, it's a perma ban, and you need 2 contact zero.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

yeah, sorry about the false info there dude.

my bad