Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Health Care Reform

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    I think ima move to canada, if only i wasn't a criminal X(
    I dont understand how this would help your cause at all.

2. Default

well i was totally again that health care plan. Tennessee has TennCare, a free medical for the poor,was 5 time better then that bill and now TennCare will be taken away. And even then TennCare was shit.

By bro had to wait a week waiting list to have his knee check out on a football injury, but on my dads health care they could see him the very next day.

Anything government in the US takes forever. And I can see this not being good at all.
    Last edited by mag36; 03-22-2010 at 03:41 AM.

For the record, I'm conservative on nearly every single other issue. If that carries any weight.

But I'm getting tired of hearing people--young, healthy people, mind you--stand up and talk about how the healthcare bill is bullshit because they have to pay for people who are sickly and it's probably their own fault, blah blah blah. Live a few more years and you'll be singing a different tune when your child gets a chronic illness or you find yourself succumbing to the natural physical degradation of old age...

Sure, sometimes it's people's own fault they're sick. But personally, I would've rather stayed with my family and everything I've ever known in Florida, but I had to immigrate THIS way because we couldn't fucking afford to because of some RANDOM disease that picks RANDOM kids and kills their pancreases. Pre-exiting condition, HUGE deductables, FUCK juvenile diabetes!

Okay, I'm done.

(You know what the funny part is? I bet my parents are against the bill.)

4. Default

Are you fuckin kidding me ? Do i have to wait with the rest of these welfare saps in the hospital now ? Go fuck yourself Obama.

5. Default

Whats wrong with the steps towards socialized medicine? In the end it better serves the people in the end.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    Whats wrong with the steps towards socialized medicine? In the end it better serves the people in the end.
    Shut Up Redcoat.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Got passed!!!

Like I told Walter, Anex how do you have anything to do with it, just = more money for the rest of us to pay, BIATCH
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Shut Up Redcoat.
    (Sigh)

Such a child...
    Last edited by Curdy; 03-22-2010 at 12:24 PM.

9. Default

Sorry but I think it should not have been passed at all... The taxes to the middle class and small businesses is down right ridiculus. Now a small business owner that makes more then 250k a year now has to supply health care to his employees period dot. Do you realise how much money that is going to cost that small business, do you know how many people he will lay off because he cannot afford for them to work for him? Some small business give out health insurance to their employees but after they have been working there for so long, this bill requires it immediate upon hiring. So add this to all the other taxes that a business has to pay for and it makes making a business that much harder.

Do you like giving your money away? Thats basically what this bill is. The rich pay for the poors healthcare, hell the rich pay for the majority of all the tax money in the US. I'm sorry but the spread the wealth mentality is so.. un American. If I get a degree and a great job, I don't want half my money going to a family thats life is nothing short of drugs and crime. Or to illegals that come into this country using our emergency rooms. What did they do to earn it? Healthcare is not an inalienable right.

The only side of this that I happen to agree with is the fact of insurance companies denying people because of pre-existing conditions, BUT I tihnk that if our healthcare did not have the governments hands in it so much, regulating what insurance companies have to offer, our healthcare would be so much cheaper. Go look at other countries too, espcially the ones with universal care. Sorry grandma we can't afford to operate, your heart attack is natural, its how people die.

And no, I am not saying Bush was a great president, hell he got the ball rolling on those bailouts, which should have NEVER happened. No business is too big to fail. Hell wallgreens in washington is starting to deny medicad for percriptions because they are losing money. Now what happens if the government forces them to accept it, and giving this congresses past record the will. Thats right, eventually wallgreens will amass alot of debt, which in turn means they will start to go bankrupt.. and then they will need a bailout. Isn't government owned private sector the way to go?

10. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

You dont see this in Europe.