Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: eva on wcs

1. Default

,,,actually, about the custom races thing, if it became set in stone i'd not be engraveing i'd probably be bitching up a storm
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

People just complain about it being overpowered because its newish and people are learning to be good with it. People still complain about vagabond and vagalion. But that doesn't mean we need to change everything. People just need to get use to people playing it and figure out a good way to kill them. Yes they are a pain in the butt, especially when they whore up the respawn scrolls but its part of the game. So I say we deal with it.

3. Default

no matter what, people will always complain about something.

also Id like to throw out there that the custom race stuff I think is a horrible idea. all it sounds like is more work for zero, which in turn means longer wait time till WCS gets it's much needed love/attention from zero.
    Last edited by maynard; 03-23-2010 at 12:18 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

The custom race idea does seem interesting but someone might create an overpowering race. For example, spider's man weblines, wards, nebula's extra damage, with flame preds invisible cloak and one more thing will be a powerful race. Yes, I would like to have the ultimate for evangelion, but evangelion is not as overpowering as some people think. Wolfenstinger(Wolfenstinker) with vagalion is really troublesome to handle in the game, you must have a necklace or athena or else.... Hopefully more races will be added soon and especially needs race for 320-700 levels. bye

5. Default

I was pwning eva 50% of the time using a race with no abilities that was being leveled and this was against maynard. Now I do not think there should be more than one per team and I need to try to find a way to stop that becuase the limiter is clearly not working.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lychee View Post
    The custom race idea does seem interesting but someone might create an overpowering race. For example, spider's man weblines, wards, nebula's extra damage, with flame preds invisible cloak and one more thing will be a powerful race. Yes, I would like to have the ultimate for evangelion, but evangelion is not as overpowering as some people think. Wolfenstinger(Wolfenstinker) with vagalion is really troublesome to handle in the game, you must have a necklace or athena or else.... Hopefully more races will be added soon and especially needs race for 320-700 levels. bye
    well what you'd do is make an ability pool, with the better abilities being worth more points. for example each person has 10 points, wards and invis (along with the other top skills) are worth 5 points and the lesser skills are worth less points. so you can have a few really good skills or many not as good skills.

7. Default

the way azeroth (i think) does custom races is you have 7 choices, xtra dmg, invis, low grav, long jump,drain life, reflect dmg, xtra speed. each one does very little (i.e, each level of the invis gives 5%) and you pick a combination of 4 of those (can repeat) ...and you can pick one low-grade ult. out of like 4.

the problem arises that this race can become extremely op'd. 4 levels, in 4 skills of invis would be 80% invis, w/ guns...

plus, it's better to have defined, recognizable races in order to allow for strategies to come up on-the-fly.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?