Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: eva on wcs

1. Default eva on wcs

so servers been up for a while and as most people think eva is overpowered but also can be stopped
    but with more and more people getting up to 700 im guessing at least 20+ people are able to use it or just about (all of the top 10 is able to and the lowest level on there is 800 something so assuming theres others close to that)

and to the point i've been seeing all these people getting eva lately and playing it nonstop i.e there total level is say 731 well there eva is level 31 and having multiple eva's on the same team a lot lately

so i'm just looking for people's inputs on possibly limiting it to 1 or 2 per team for the fact that multiple eva's are hard to kill

2. Default

it is supposed to be only one per team but the limiter does not work correctly.

3. Default

well answers that question i suppose lol

4. Default

once we upgrade, i'm sure zero'll increase the level requirement for eva again, and add a bunch more races before it, as well as one or two after it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

More importantly to combat the Eva class... is to have classes compared to equally or greater than the Eva... Some servers have 250 plus races... many that seem better than Eva... Classes should represent the player... maybe a near future feature would be a race creator... earn points to make ones own races... and no Zero limit setting does not seem to be enabled on Eva...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    More importantly to combat the Eva class... is to have classes compared to equally or greater than the Eva... Some servers have 250 plus races... many that seem better than Eva... Classes should represent the player... maybe a near future feature would be a race creator... earn points to make ones own races... and no Zero limit setting does not seem to be enabled on Eva...
    we have many classes that pwwn eva if used properly. eva's ultimate doesn't even work, nor has it for like 3 months and it's without a doubt what people complain the most about when it comes to eva cause it's a 1 hit kill basically with 30 second recharge.

once the server is fixed and it limits 1 per team, all will be well.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

so shall i tell them to change if there are 2 evas on same team ?
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

8. Default

Instead of freaking bumping the level req for eva why not make a whole tier of better races for players to enjoy instead of crappy same old same old format for races.

9. Default

for the race creation feature, it's not a good idea. they tend to become overpowered, and it's really just a gimmick. i'd rather more races be made, than custom ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    for the race creation feature, it's not a good idea. they tend to become overpowered, and it's really just a gimmick. i'd rather more races be made, than custom ones.
    Not necessarily would it not be a good idea...

The creation of ones race is essentially controlled through the website... like forums... and is limited to what tiers of abilities and ultimates the custom races can aquire... not everyone likes everything about everyrace... it is specifics... however a custom race would not be permitted to have two overpowering abilities... when an ability is chosen, the next "group" or list of abilities offered to be chose, added or leveled would be dictated by what the first ability was previously chosen... the leveling for an ultimate could be set higher than a preset race... and it would not matter if two users had the same ability, with the number of combinations of abilities that there are... People genuinely like to play a race they are comfortable playing... and what would be more comfortable tahn creating a personalized races with personalized abilities and an ultimate of your own chosing...

BTW Maynard, acolyte_to_jippity, and any others with this problem...

I am not saying it WILL happen... this is MERELY a discussion... were talking here... not making policy that will be set in stone... when that happens I'm sure you will be at the tablets engraving it... so RELAX...

had to throw that in Zero... sorry... lmmfao....

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!