Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kami

1. Default Kami

Hey guys! Its Kamikazi/Kami from the 1st pub server. If that's kind of vague because it is a popular name, I am the girl that has been playing in there for about a week. My bf and I like the server quite a bit so I decided to post on your forums. A little bit about me I DO have a bf, so please dont hit on me :P I also have a kid so hopefully that will extinguish many of that flirting urges.

I am going to take care quite a few of the FAQs that I get:
    No, I am not fat.
    No, I will not go make you a sandwich.
    I am not in the kitchen because I am a real woman and I buy my man Pizza and Beer.
    My age and location really aren't your business because it really doesn't matter.

Also, just because I am a girl and have the ability to kick your ass doesn't make you any less of a man... I am just awesome like that.

Ok well I have to get to work. Thanks for letting me play in your server without too much "OH EM GEE its a girl!" Bullshit.

2. Default

Welcome....Now go get me Large Pie with Extra Cheese! J/k enjoy your stay...

3. Default

I don't think any 1 is going 2 care all that much you're a woman based on the fact we already have several of them within our community. welcome to the forums.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    Hey guys! Its Kamikazi/Kami from the 1st pub server. If that's kind of vague because it is a popular name, I am the girl that has been playing in there for about a week. My bf and I like the server quite a bit so I decided to post on your forums. A little bit about me I DO have a bf, so please dont hit on me :P I also have a kid so hopefully that will extinguish many of that flirting urges.

I am going to take care quite a few of the FAQs that I get:
    No, I am not fat.
    I am not in the kitchen because I am a real woman and I buy my man Pizza and Beer.
    My age and location really aren't your business because it really doesn't matter.

Also, just because I am a girl and have the ability to kick your ass doesn't make you any less of a man... I am just awesome like that.

Ok well I have to get to work. Thanks for letting me play in your server without too much "OH EM GEE its a girl!" Bullshit.
    Well put, but as it's already been said here that you are not the "Lone Ranger" regarding females on IBIS servers, we try to be as accomodating to everyone equally,

That said, welcome and hope your stay is a pleasant one.

Now fasten your seatbelt because your in for one hell of a ride!
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

5. Default

of course, that's not to say we won't make a big deal, but 99% of the people around here that do are only having a bit of fun and mean no harm.

edit: oh yeah, welcome. hope to see you in wcs one day
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post

Aww shucks!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Aww shucks!
    that's ren's job. needs the practice eh?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default I don't want a sandwich.....I want a.....

Steak, rare......get to it!

9. Default

Welcome unknown woman figure who will eventually devulge more personal information on the servers than on the forums...

I have this Corky feeling that she reminds me of a fledgling someone...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post

I have this Corky feeling that she reminds me of a fledgling someone...

watch it rogue...