Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: made a beacis and butt head remix too listen

1. Default

OMG, YOU'RE NOT TWELVE YEARS OLD!

After all this time of reading your posts I took it all with a grain of salt just assuming that you were really young and you didn't know better. Now, after I've looked at your profile pictures, I know that you are not twelve. I know that you are FUCKING 21 YEARS OLD.

You have no excuse for the way you type, for the words that come out of your mouth, for you creating horrible music and assuming other people that are older than five to have anything positive to say about it.

No matter what you say to this, just know that your parents just aren't proud of you.

2. Default

...do you all have to be so fucking mean though?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    people shouldn't ask for criticism if they can't handle it. also I'm not going 2 lie and say a pile of dog shit is solid gold.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    Yes............................................... ....................
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

5. Default lol

you guys are all funny my "pile of shit" i spun it in my set at the buzz last night and so many people loved it so i dont care what you guys think lol and for my spelling your bitching about you fucking weird ass my spelling it only matters to me when i am typring somthing up for jobs or anything that i make money from here i dont care what so ever lol

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    you guys are all funny my "pile of shit" i spun it in my set at the buzz last night and so many people loved it so i dont care what you guys think lol and for my spelling your bitching about you fucking weird ass my spelling it only matters to me when i am typring somthing up for jobs or anything that i make money from here i dont care what so ever lol
    This look right here is not the one of "loved it".

If you didn't care what we thought about your music you wouldn't post 3 threads about it. You're not only an attention whore, but a liar to boot. If anything is going to make me troll you harder it would be contradicting yourself. No one here is stupid enough to think you don't give a shit when you whore yourself out like that and cry about how great it is and we should all bow down to your artistic "genius".

On another note, calling YT a "weird ass" while you're one weird motherfucker is laughable. Go kill some more brain cells (the two you have left) with that bong you make love to so much.

The difference between someone like Maynard and you is that when he's done abusing the English language he's being outright lazy, while you don't have the mental capacity to even begin to make any sense with your ramblings.

Try "typring somthing" that makes you look respectable and less of a tool. If you were even attempting to get some critique don't shout at the rooftops that you're amazing.

INBEFORE: "BAWWW I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK IM RULER OF INTERNETZ I LOVE MY MUSIC I DONT CARE WHATEVER LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL TYPRINGGGG"
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

7. Default

I really don't care about grammar and punctuation, but atleast be coherent enough to understand what it is your trying to type out.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

I just now listened to this shit and it's definitely garbage. You have skills with audio editing but this is just not entertaining.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

i am just going to torcher you all with another song i am making it right now hopefully you guys will like this one and there should be a spell check for this lol

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    i am just going to torcher you all with another song i am making it right now
    Nope. I'm done downloading "songs" you make. I already know how the next 1 is going 2 sound....

Maynard - The WCS Guy