Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BladeTwinSwords

1. Default BladeTwinSwords

Admin's INGAME name: BladeTwinSwords | ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: Nemesis

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): i was banned before i could complete connecting to the server, i assume it was this admin as was the only one on at the time (3:26 EST). this seems really strange as i was in the server for all of 3 seconds.

2. Default

what server?

thats not the admin. thats the server. check your console.

4. Default

Yeah you assume wrong...be sure before you post a admin abuse..

5. Default

zombie mod, and what reason would the server have?

6. Default

ummm, men? how long have you been playing here and have never seen something like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

*facepalm*

Why in the name would I ban you for trying to connect to the server?

8. Default

better question is

why was nem connecting to zm.

Someone was bound to be trollin, good ban!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    better question is

why was nem connecting to zm.

Someone was bound to be trollin, good ban!
    I actually fell out of my chair... +1 to you good sir.

Now imagine ZMOD crashing and all of them flood to GG. They do not understand the concept of team killing and punishment for team killing. They bitch to me about how it's not fair and yell at me for no apparent reason and then proceed to call Zero an idiot for setting the rules like that.

If you are only on one server and only one, I would advise people to not come to another server unless they actually read the rules (this is why I will never get on WCS)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    If you are only on one server and only one, I would advise people to not come to another server unless they actually read the rules (this is why I will never get on WCS)
    +1 But you more than welcome to join the wcs server. we dont bann you the first time you screw something up
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job