Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: knockback in zmod

Thumbs down knockback in zmod

its getting to be bullshit. a shotgun 300ft away and about 200ft above me got a perfect 300 dmg shot on me knocking me clear across the map? then a glock on burst shot knocks me back again for 100 dmg? ya the ratios need to be fixed.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    its getting to be bullshit. a shotgun 300ft away and about 200ft above me got a perfect 300 dmg shot on me knocking me clear across the map? then a glock on burst shot knocks me back again for 100 dmg? ya the ratios need to be fixed.
    def. apparently, headshots send you flying across the map, while body shots barely phase you
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Your preaching to the choir sonny

then who do i need to talk to persoanlly to fix this? they should i mean zmod always has people on it. i have yet to see the number of people in the server less that 20.

5. Default

You play pred, right? I can't remember if you play predator or poison..

Poison is basically useless on all but a few maps because of the huge knockback -- their slowness is enough of a balance. The only cons to predator are the knockback and lower health but I think they're really well balanced.

As for weapons, sure, shotguns are overpowered, both damage (500+ damage headshots) and knockback. They're almost at scout knockback level and can constantly be shot, easier to aim and do much more damage.

normally i play a reg zombie. but sometimes i play poison if the map calls for it. still a 300dmg glock shot is major bullshit

7. Default

i used to always always play poison. i kicked ass. but this new knockback system sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

a good knock back system would be continuous body shots hold you in place may letting you slowly advance and headshots push you back enough as to where the victim still has a fighting chance

hey zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you fix zmod already or not? Im gettin tired of the whole knock back in it. Im also tired of the extended rooftop escape map that lags like a bitch for everyone cuz of the chopper.

regards,

perry.

P.s. Lotr maps suck ass.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by perry View Post

regards,

perry.

p.s. Lotr maps suck ass.

^---amen---^