Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: my WCS levels were deleted.

1. Default my WCS levels were deleted.

For some reason my levels were deleted and im at level 20? I don't understand how I'm at level 20 and not 0 though. Last time I remember looking at my level it was at 576. Can someone please reset my current level from 20 to 576?

2. Default

seems to have glitched everyone else it happend to left for a bit and came back and it was back to normal

3. Default

If you do not connect to the server for 30 days it will be deleted... but that does not sound like the case, hum

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    If you do not connect to the server for 30 days
    lol really? never knew that.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

this happened to squirrel too
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

well a little more details everyone that this happened to was level 20 with the orcish horde being level 7.... the server was full and people would join and get kicked shortly after.... during this glitch i and a few others got kicked for not having connection to steam some how..... steam was doing updates to friends not sure if they messed with anything else

7. Default

fucking valve...

8. Default

shit, i'd better check my levels
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    fucking valve...
    Any backup onn the stats server?
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

10. Default

everyone tonight seemed to be ok and everyone with problems earlier have levels so seems to be good