Thread: servers down?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default servers down?

i cannot get to any of the servers. It pops up a message saying they dont exist? did they get switched out or are they just down?

2. Default

WCS has been down all day... it says other servers are up for me, but WCS has literally been down all day now.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

I rebooted all of them to try to fix the wcs but it did not work. I finally figured out the problem was the wcs server still used the old tracer mod that I removed from the other servers. It has now been replaced with the one I made and the server should crash much less and run better.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I rebooted all of them to try to fix the wcs but it did not work. I finally figured out the problem was the wcs server still used the old tracer mod that I removed from the other servers. It has now been replaced with the one I made and the server should crash much less and run better.
    that would be so great if removing the tracer was the answer 2 fixing a lot of the glitches.... hopefully it will be... can't wait for tomorrow mornin 2 see. ^^

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

what exactly do you mean by "tracer"? the line showing where your killer was? or the bullet trails you see when someone shoots past your head?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

bullet tracers, they have been replaced with the one I made for the zm server and gg server.