Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: whooooooos the nastiest?

1. Default

Hello
    /kiss check
    <3 see you later
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    acolyte's always like that.
    only to people who sound like absolute fucking idiots when they type...and probably when they talk too. plus this one's too full of himself, obviously thinks he's hilarious etc...

i'll hold judgement until i see him in server...but honestly now blade?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    only to people who sound like absolute fucking idiots when they type...and probably when they talk too. plus this one's too full of himself, obviously thinks he's hilarious etc...

i'll hold judgement until i see him in server...but honestly now blade?
    chriiiist man! so much hostility! im havin a REAL hard time tryin to see where u held judgement lol?
    typing like a goof whilst gaming / fucking around on forums is what i would consider to be just being playful- im here to have fun and hopefully laugh, make some good friends to game with, and have a good time with others; not make some kinda statement of my intellectual capacity or skill. if i wanna type like a highly pompous intellectualized preek, ill go to 4chan [sarcasm].

im SO regretting mentioning my cal-i past cuz i KNEW folks would see that as some kinda brag but i honestly just would have liked to have found someone on the the forums familiar with that style of play so id have someone to reminisce with.. plus its an introductory post ffs! you introduce .. give some details about yourself .. CS dominated my life, which is why i felt that it was pertinent in my introduction.

i cant believe my decency of being is being called into question in my introductory post this is good shit

so im sorry you saw my initial post in that light. i pray yen great unknown that you can find it in your heart to forgive such terrible and unforgivable transgressions. <-that last one sounds dick but iont care im feeling offended!!

but hey
    lets just back aaaaaaaaaallllll the way to the beginning:

Hi
    I would like to introduce myself.
    My name is Chompa.
    I play Counter-Strike on the Ibis servers.
    Happy to meet you all.

-Chompa

satisfying? not too radical or self-obsessive i hope? personally it bores the fuck outta me but god forbid i divulge more than that, that would just suck outright for everyone
    Last edited by chompa; 03-27-2010 at 08:32 AM. Reason: sp -10

4. Default

and THAAAANK YOU Sonic for the only positive post I got.. is it deserved? prolly not: anyone that talks like a fucking idiot should burn in the eternal fires of hell

5. Default

Hi
    I would like to introduce myself.
    My name is Chompa.
    I play Counter-Strike on the Ibis servers.
    Happy to meet you all.
    Actually that's way better than all the spam that you posted originally for someone new to the boards/servers.

If you spam like that on IBIS servers you'll get a warning and if you continued you probably get a vacation for a bit. Spamming is just something that we're not into, that's more for TNB, just a heads up and welcome once again
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chompa View Post
    and THAAAANK YOU Sonic for the only positive post I got.. is it deserved? prolly not: anyone that talks like a fucking idiot should burn in the eternal fires of hell
    don't double post, there's a edit button.. use it...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by chompa View Post
    jeeeez jus tryin to make som jokes and keep it light
    my feelings r immensely hurt
    Aco is only playing hard to get.

No need to worry.

I'm sure he already has your nudes blown up and pasted on his walls in his dorm.

Hi btw.

Can you tell me more about yourself?

Age? Social Security Number? Location?
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

8. Default

that's much much better.

looks like you know the language and have NOT just come off of a few years being abandoned on 4chan. Thank you. welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Wow enough douchebaggery in that introduction?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby Panda View Post
    Wow enough douchebaggery in that introduction?
    i dunno i mean i could TRY to be a bigger douche but i just dont kno if thats possible at this point