Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DEEP SIGH chompa got the ban on WCS server :(

1. Red face DEEP SIGH chompa got the ban on WCS server :(

k so i guess it was maynard <ibis.a> that did the banning 9:55pm 3/25/10

hes just doing his job i guuuessss
    but i was jus sittin in spawn shootin guys if they came that way reading all the shit about classes before i chose one and i got kicked

then i came back said what i was doing said i was almost done maynards like 'get in the game or ban' then i say 'ok solly' then..
    BAM BAN! tbh he shoulda gave me uh like maybe 5 seconds after his warning to actually try to start playing before layin down the ban hammer

just playin in wcs 2nite cos my ping is suckin ass in the normal pub for some reason

but wcs lookah like fun id like to hav the ban lifted if possible

also if maynard is a reference to tool, 2 thumbs and 1 erection up tool is beast

o ya forgot this um:
    ingame name: chompa, [ah-pook]chompa
    steamID: 0:1:122780
    Other/Reason to unban: i can teach u the ways of the force
    Last edited by chompa; 03-25-2010 at 09:15 PM. Reason: i forgot my steamID...that OKAY WITH U?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chompa View Post
    k so i guess it was maynard <ibis.a> that did the banning 9:55pm 3/25/10

hes just doing his job i guuuessss
    but i was jus sittin in spawn shootin guys if they came that way reading all the shit about classes before i chose one and i got kicked

then i came back said what i was doing said i was almost done maynards like 'get in the game or ban' then i say 'ok solly' then..
    BAM BAN! tbh he shoulda gave me uh like maybe 5 seconds after his warning to actually try to start playing before layin down the ban hammer

just playin in wcs 2nite cos my ping is suckin ass in the normal pub for some reason

but wcs lookah like fun id like to hav the ban lifted if possible

also if maynard is a reference to tool, 2 thumbs and 1 erection up tool is beast

o ya forgot this um:
    ingame name: chompa, [ah-pook]chompa
    steamID: 0:1:122780
    Other/Reason to unban: i can teach u the ways of the force

actually.. I watched you for about 8 rounds in a row, hide in the CT spawn on italy, and camp next 2 the big box on the left, you wern't even looking for enemies... see the thing is chompa, I know WCS inside and out, and what you're failing 2 tell people is the fact you were just hiding, and not buying a gun constantly so you could buy more xp. that does not work, an undead should not be camping his spawn, and never buying a gun, or doing anything. you're clearly just trying 2 save every dollar and spend it on xp and that's not gonna happen. if you don't want 2 purchase a weapon, that's fine but your not hiding in your spawn in a corner every round.

I had warned you 2 times in a row. I even at 1 point constantly ran back and forth infront of you saying "GET INTO THE GAME, YOU CAN't CAMP" over mic. you just ignored me 100% and stayed there. you never once said anything to me, so don't lie plz.

you were issued a 2 hour ban, and it's your own damn fault.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    actually.. I watched you for about 8 rounds in a row, hide in the CT spawn on italy, and camp next 2 the big box on the left, you wern't even looking for enemies... see the thing is chompa, I know WCS inside and out, and what you're failing 2 tell people is the fact you were just hiding, and not buying a gun constantly so you could buy more xp. that does not work, an undead should not be camping his spawn, and never buying a gun, or doing anything. you're clearly just trying 2 save every dollar and spend it on xp and that's not gonna happen. if you don't want 2 purchase a weapon, that's fine but your not hiding in your spawn in a corner every round.

I had warned you 2 times in a row. I even at 1 point constantly ran back and forth infront of you saying "GET INTO THE GAME, YOU CAN't CAMP" over mic. you just ignored me 100% and stayed there. you never once said anything to me, so don't lie plz.

you were issued a 2 hour ban, and it's your own damn fault.
    dude, i kno NOTHING about WCS, i was reading about the classes under raceinfo lol!!
    thers like a hunnit of em and i was tryin to find one with lots of speed
    i didnt kno u gained xp by not buying weaps cuz..i dunno shit bout WCS!
    also i had turned down the voice volume from a previous game so i dint hear u on mic or see you cos i was READING, very focused, likesay
    also nothing i said was a lie..just giving my perspective on the 'altercation'
    also, yes you did warn me twice, but you didnt give me a chance to start playing after the second warning...
    also, i did sprekkin 2u although not in german:

(ADMIN) maynard <ibis.a>: chompa get in the game or I'm gonna ban ya
    <ΔΤΔ>patriot90 killed Zarthalian with m4a1.
    Halp killed Rogue <ibis.a> with m3.
    S1L3NT G killed -=Pręăsh=- tj26 with point_hurt.
    S1L3NT G killed The Stoic with ak47.
    [ah-pook]chompa : ok sollly
    ҜмҜ * Ol' Gregg -}ĻŔ{- killed maynard <ibis.a> with m3.
    S1L3NT G has a $600 Bounty started
    S1L3NT G killed The Stoic with ak47.
    Killer ZERŲ <ibis> still has 130 hp left
    ZERŲ <ibis> killed [ah-pook]chompa with ak47.
    Player: [ah-pook]chompa - Damage Taken
    -------------------------
    Damage Taken from "ZERŲ <ibis>" - 142 in 1 hit
    ZERŲ <ibis> killed Halp with ak47.
    ZERŲ <ibis> killed Tally with ak47.
    ETB: FALIURE: Team-Balancer
    (ADMIN) maynard <ibis.a>: banned player [ah-pook]chompa
    You have been banned by Admin for 120 minutes
    Disconnect: Banned (By Admin).

4. Default

literally right after your second warning you ran to the corner on the right side of the T spawn, and just stared at it like a kid with a dunce cap on... after seeing you do that and stay there for about 5 seconds, you were removed. after 8 rounds of camping and 2 admin warnings and then you run into a corner again.. .Lol.. you got what you deserved.. the only thing you shoulda done is made your way into combat, but ya didn't.

the ban stays. you fucked up.

I suggest reading the WCS rules. http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2240

also I didn't see you say ok solly... but it doesn't matter, cause you still ran into another corner right after my second warning.
    Last edited by maynard; 03-25-2010 at 10:31 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

and uh i also prolly wudnt hav said shit if i saw it was a 2hour ban but i missed that...
    solly again!

6. Default

lol, zero was in there too. chompa, if he doesn't speak up for you, i'd just shut up and take the ban. use this time to read the wcs rules. learn them, love them. you're on the forums, so there's no excuse for not knowing them. thus, it will be assumed you know the rules and any infractions are simply out of spite. don't camp like that. you're level one, you'll die alot. read once your dead.

have a good day, and god i hope you're not this annoying in game.

edit: also, what the fuck does "ok sollly" mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

and that is why i don't play WCS no fucking idea how to play and I dont really care.... though the undead thing is interesting...

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by clone View Post
    and that is why i don't play wcs no fucking idea how to play and i dont really care.... Though the undead thing is interesting...

Clone

d i t t o !!!
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    d i t t o !!!
    meh, WCS isn't really that complicated. almost half the rules are all just on how to use wards properly. you guys should stop by some time... when the server works that is lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

I assume he is unbanned now?