Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: GG Updates 1.4.4

1. Default

I can turn it down so that it not as prevalent. All the servers always ran gore mod, just at different levels. Currently the gg and pub are at default and the zm is jacked way up.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I can turn it down so that it not as prevalent. All the servers always ran gore mod, just at different levels. Currently the gg and pub are at default and the zm is jacked way up.
    was gg at default last night? if so, tone down very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    was gg at default last night? if so, tone down very much.
    i don't know, i kind of want massive blood splatters everywhere, especially on a white map like complex. doom that shit up, drag marks, bleeding people, limbs all over the fuck place.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

Please lower or completely remove gore mod ;[ it's obviously taxing the server, as witnessed tonight. No bueno! Skulls and guts are not necessary ;[

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    Please lower or completely remove gore mod ;[ it's obviously taxing the server, as witnessed tonight. No bueno! Skulls and guts are not necessary ;[
    how about we run the old one we had? just skulls, no spurting blood, and spines appearing when someone got naded?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

I'd like to see an increase in server capacity IF it will handle it or can be upgraded to one that will as we have been getting maxxed out more + more as of late and while 21 is good I think 36 would be better.

Also I know that Z hs been making map changes but has anyone ever thought of putting together a 25 map pack cycle with possible 3-5 packs available to switch from either automatically or by a higher tiered admin after one map cycle runs its course after several hours or if the natives get sick of the pack that's been running?

If thats not a lot of work then it would realy be an awesome tool for "some" admins to have to help make the server a bit more interesting as well as leading the way above others.

Just my 2 cents
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    I'd like to see an increase in server capacity IF it will handle it or can be upgraded to one that will as we have been getting maxxed out more + more as of late and while 21 is good I think 36 would be better.

Also I know that Z hs been making map changes but has anyone ever thought of putting together a 25 map pack cycle with possible 3-5 packs available to switch from either automatically or by a higher tiered admin after one map cycle runs its course after several hours or if the natives get sick of the pack that's been running?

If thats not a lot of work then it would realy be an awesome tool for "some" admins to have to help make the server a bit more interesting as well as leading the way above others.

Just my 2 cents
    36 would be waayyy too many people on certain maps, such as shotty. i think its fine where it is

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    36 would be waayyy too many people on certain maps, such as shotty. i think its fine where it is
    +1

gg: dm server though would be fucking sweet

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    +1

gg: dm server though would be fucking sweet
    fuck yeah it would, thats where i started playing gg, on the tnb dm gg server, we should definitely do a gg dm! and those usually can be around 40 slots

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post

Just my 2 cents
    I have got to say increasing the gungame server capacity to 36 is the stupidiest idea you have ever had. You see what happened to zm when the server capacity went up, it turned to shit and that is exactly what will happen to gungame if that happens.