Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: GG Updates 1.4.4

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Sir, I may be speaking out of turn, but you can go fuck yourself, while leaving!
    You are. I'm ranked 6th on the GG server, so no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    That is why after adding batches of these maps we are also cleaning them up afterword, such as with Simpsons for example.
    I haven't noticed this, but I'm glad to hear that you are doing this. Adding a bunch of Simpsons versions of maps that are already in rotation is part of the problem. Thanks.

2. Default

Fag^^^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

3. Default

No one is complaining about the new maps except you. Some are junk but more than 3 a good. Its easy, play the new maps get better.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    Fag^^^^^^
    Nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    No one is complaining about the new maps except you. Some are junk but more than 3 a good. Its easy, play the new maps get better.
    This is false. I could play without a keyboard and be better than you. You only have a say because you pay $12 a month to have a say.

5. Default

My say in things has never changed on me having admin or not....

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-town View Post
    Nice.

- - - Updated - - -

This is false. I could play without a keyboard and be better than you. You only have a say because you pay $12 a month to have a say.
    Jesus Christ are you just as retarded as you are on the server HERE too?!
    Not a single person complains about these new maps. Everyone loves them. These were suggestions that other people gave their input on, they weren't randomly added.

D-town you are NOT one to be talking about the same maps over and over again. You nominate churches and blue arena; EVERY FUCKING TIME.

No one cares what rank you are. Neither will they look at you any higher. You try hard more than your brother Icebrand.

Respect IBIS and IBIS will respect you. If not, shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Oh, and sl-bend, minesweeper, awp_angular?
    You're welcome.

To prove how much you even give a shit about this community and only give a shit about your rank, it's $11, not $12.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -Whitey- View Post
    Jesus Christ are you just as retarded as you are on the server HERE too?!
    Not a single person complains about these new maps. Everyone loves them. These were suggestions that other people gave their input on, they weren't randomly added.

D-town you are NOT one to be talking about the same maps over and over again. You nominate churches and blue arena; EVERY FUCKING TIME.

No one cares what rank you are. Neither will they look at you any higher. You try hard more than your brother Icebrand.

Respect IBIS and IBIS will respect you. If not, shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Oh, and sl-bend, minesweeper, awp_angular?
    You're welcome.

To prove how much you even give a shit about this community and only give a shit about your rank, it's $11, not $12.
    Holy shit get my fucking popcorn. I can't mute you here, so I'll reply.

1. When one of these new maps is loaded, 90% of the time the chat is full of "OMFG can we please RTV this shithole map," and I've had multiple voice chat conversations with multiple players about not only the clutter, but the quality.

2. The past 7 times I have played while you were on, EVERY SINGLE TIME one of the unknown maps was voted in, you personally changed the map as soon as the game was over to a common map, most recently Sex_fix over concrete_gillman and city summer over a random simpsons map. Hypocrite.

3. The fuck do you know about me? Nothing. Just because you pay whatever fucking amount of money that I don't doesn't make you any more or less right or wrong, which in this sad-assed shitpost, you're wrong on everything except for the amount of money it takes to be admin. FACT.

You need a fucking diaper.

8. Default

I change the map when I am able to, if I feel like doing so and if it's suitable at the time. As well as having senior admin at the time. There are certain maps that keep the server populated, and most of the ones I choose do. In this case, you are correct; sex_fix. It is a map 10:2 players enjoy playing; thus it brings a larger population in. More players: reputable server.

Concrete Aztec battle Tillman whatever the fuck on the other hand, no one plays because it is a camp map worse than churches and texture city advanced combined. The sounds are also fucked up. Grass textures emit concrete sounds and sand sounds emit stone. No one can remember that when they understand how the game works and rely on sound for a majority of their gameplay. I asked you about 6 times what map you wanted to go to because I was being considerate. You never replied.

You are not special d-town -- and no, neither am I. Whether I pay $1.99 or $11 or I pay $0, none of us have a higher authority than a clan member. We are all in this together. And you putting words in other people's mouths is not going to get you very far; not that it would have, anyway.

Contribute a detailed suggestion without bashing every individual that has a different opinion than you, and thighs might, just might go your way.

Where were you when all these map suggestions came to light that could have received structured criticism and may have never made it to the server to begin with if you fought hard enough?

If you really cared about this clan/community, you would contribute respectfully. Leave the financial part to those who enjoy playing here up to them. If you feel they are taking their privileges to the extreme; report them. If you're tired of reporting them, submit a rule change request. Just don't say fuck and bitch every other word, "all mother fucking day".

There's a reason people like hiphop, rarely anyone can kill, whom is rank 1 when roshill is inactive compared to you. Hiphop is highly respected for the amount of respect he shares with all players. You are not the slightest bit respectful. Don't say it's because others don't treat you with respect; they did until you turned around and fucked that up. You get what you have. In your case, you're getting shit.

Act your age and you will be respectfully treated your age.

EDIT: I have played with you 3 times not 7 over the past 2 months. I have no time to get on as much as I wish to, I work too much. Amongst those 3 times came 2 map changes. 1 was sex fix over Gillman, and the other was city summer over Simpsons street. Summer is no longer on the map list and hasn't been for a while, and a lot of players enjoy that version. I like giving them some nostalgia as well as myself on one of the better versions of city.
    Last edited by -Whitey-; 07-11-2015 at 03:17 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -Whitey- View Post
    I change the map when I am able to, if I feel like doing so and if it's suitable at the time. As well as having senior admin at the time. There are certain maps that keep the server populated, and most of the ones I choose do. In this case, you are correct; sex_fix. It is a map 10:2 players enjoy playing; thus it brings a larger population in. More players: reputable server.
    Jesus...this is the whole point. A little salt on an old, bland dish is cool, but opening up the top of the shaker and dumping the whole thing on it is bound to piss some people off, and rightfully so.

I don't hear you because I have you muted, and this whole "I was being considerate" to me is horseshit, because you're a huge dick to me, just like I am to you. I don't have any respect for you, or Swagbot, or a bunch of the other admins of this server, and you really think I give a shit what you think? I will snatch a bat out of the air and suck it's fucking cock before I change my mind on it either. Telling me to act my age while lying and making up stories about me makes really good sense. I never asked to be respected, and I don't want it.

Funny, I voice a legit concern, and the only admin of all of you who gave anything other than a defensive replay was Zero, and look what he got back. You can't even smell your own bullshit, telling me how to act.

FUCK you.

10. Default

D-town is only good at 3 maps. That's all his little mind can handle you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.