Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Updates 1.2.8

1. Default

Hells demon can now be used

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Hells demon can now be used
    ...ok, is this a planned update, or can we use it like...RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!??!??!

edit: about the secondary clip enhancer...i don't agree. i kinda like it working for the round. or, what you could do, is make the current (like 400$ one) expire and put a new one in (like: Bigger Secondary Clip : $4000) that lasts the map. actually, i like that idea a hell of a lot more.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Updated to 1.0.2 and fixed many glitches in races by replacing es_if with if. Lag has increased slightly during the game due to the execution of all the abilities that now work but not enough to effect game play. End round and start round lag have been massively reduced. Overall the server is much less choppy.

4. Default

Updated to 1.0.3 all races should now work there are currently no confirmed glitches known.

5. Default

ok, i'm going to speak for al of us here, you say you fixed all abilities...so what the fuck does dragonfly's weapon menu do?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

It lets you select weapons when you type weapons in chat, however it appears based on a probability that is leveled from 28-100%

7. Default

...that's useful i guess.

and what exactly does hells demon's pride do? it sure doesn't seem to give me any speed, health, or power and i maxed it

8. Default

1.0.4 Updated SM and many plugins that protect the server from DOS attacks and hackers.

9. Default

Also the ladder flying glitch is legal now. I thought it was hard to activate but it looks like it just does that if you use a ladder while flying. As a result it is too easy to activate and is not a glitch. The santa race is already balanced with this issue in mind if others become overbalanced which I doubt let me know.

10. Default

Updated to 1.0.5 with Server Hop