Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Updates 1.2.8

1. Default

ok so i am to understand that races can permantly run around like die exoinvert (sp?) with 100 % accuracy on purpose?
    i can see it accidently happening and than all u have to do is hit your ulti again to get out of it but people are purposely doing it now which makes it very hard to kill if the dont get frozen

2. Default

Actually becuase of the seed they are very had to control also in the case of santa you are not able to take advantage of the free reload unless you want to lose the speed. In addition the trail created makes you very easy to target and if you were to move backwards or stop you can not see very well at all. As someone who plays santa a lot and am probably one of the best users of that race I can say that the ability does not really change anything and you are actually just as well of not using it on most maps if not better off.

3. Default

so far 19-5 and leading the server

and final score was 48-10 with santa way to fast and accurate plus with leech and grenades and the white stuff goes away
    Last edited by tj26; 03-28-2010 at 10:57 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Actually becuase of the seed they are very had to control also in the case of santa you are not able to take advantage of the free reload unless you want to lose the speed. In addition the trail created makes you very easy to target and if you were to move backwards or stop you can not see very well at all. As someone who plays santa a lot and am probably one of the best users of that race I can say that the ability does not really change anything and you are actually just as well of not using it on most maps if not better off.
    you do have 2 other races that fly as fast, if not faster

archmage don't count. they don't fly fast at all
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    so far 19-5 and leading the server

and final score was 48-10 with santa way to fast and accurate plus with leech and grenades and the white stuff goes away
    odd, i noticed the entire server is doing it now. the only counters are anything that can freeze (human bash, shadow hunter serpent wards, athena, night elf, die xonvert's own freeze ability) or a random spray and hope your +dmg does something to them. not arguing with zero BUT... this might wanna be changed back due to it being an insult to the die xonverts (not saying it is but it kinda is)

6. Default

this is true about 10 people on the server were doing it for sure 4-5 on terrorists

7. Default

Yea we were all doing it to see if it was better that being able to just fly. I got the best score but only did so when I started flying. In conclusion and with the results from this extensive test you are usually better off flying and so anyone trying to say this suddenly makes them way more powerful has no real bases for their claim.

8. Default

what's the point of playing xonvert though. santa, strider, and dragonfly are all faster on the ground now, with (arguably) better/more useful abilities
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Well, first, it depends on whether you can use guns for the races that are forced to only have a knife while flying, or can you pick-up, buy, ect guns with them. If so, that's one reason.

Next, some maps (Aztec, the dusts) have no ladders.

Third, you don't get anyone bitching at you

10. Default

Noting that the races are more powerful when they are flying around then when they can run fast how is the usefulness of any other race any different than it was before. If it is still more effective to use when flying how does the fact that it could also be used on the ground change anything. I could limit the shotguns and p90 from the flying races if there are too many people running around with them. I also plan to use some of my starting level races against them both running and flying to see if it makes any difference.