Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ZERO...? ZERO...? You in here...?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    ChronicVT's humor is dry and stupid and makes me want to stab him in the eye with a god damn fork.
    walter be nice
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

2. Default

It is a problem with the automated service system on the physical server. I have set a cut power order and it should be up in a min. If the regular remote monitor is down when it comes back up I will be opening up a ticket to get it fixed.

I am sorry for the unplanned down time stuff like this is very rare but is likely to happen 1 time a year just becuase of the odds.

3. Default

I don't listen to Walter much these days... He hasn't much been that important to anyone but himself...

I miss the old Walter... the new one is too strong... I can smell him from here...

And Thank you Zero... but my refresh button is getting sores...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

4. Default

So far it has not even come back after cutting the power with a hard reboot. I have sent a support ticket and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

5. Default

servers are back up but may go back down in order to repair some things in the datacenter.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    I don't listen to Walter much these days... He hasn't much been that important to anyone but himself...

I miss the old Walter... the new one is too strong... I can smell him from here...

And Thank you Zero... but my refresh button is getting sores...
    The fuck in hell are you talking about? I'm running a community and working nightshift to keep the machines ticking!

Self-important? The only one wrapped up in himself here is you! Get over your pathetic jokes/insults/whatever you want to call them, and stop acting like you know people!!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshit View Post
    the wcs server was down alot yesterday too. Maybe they down becuase of all teh updates hes doing right now.
    wcs was down yesterday cause the tracer mod was crashing the server all day.

Maynard - The WCS Guy