Thread: ZERO...? ZERO...? You in here...?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default ZERO...? ZERO...? You in here...?

Now none of the servers are up... none of them working...

Did they move...?

Was this planned...?

Does any one know what happened...?

ZERO... ZERO you here...?

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

2. Default

can..not..function...w/o ibis server!

3. Default

Yeah im having to play on crappy servers instead :-(

4. Default

I just noticed they were down too..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

the wcs server was down alot yesterday too. Maybe they down becuase of all teh updates hes doing right now.
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

6. Default

I thought that too.. But the announcement that the servers would be down was last night, and only for 10 minutes. I know the servers restart at 6 or so, but it is around 11 now.

He'll fix it when he sees it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshit View Post
    the wcs server was down alot yesterday too. Maybe they down becuase of all teh updates hes doing right now.
    wcs was down yesterday cause the tracer mod was crashing the server all day.

Maynard - The WCS Guy