Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Question about iTouch

  1. #1

    Default Question about iTouch

    I got a new computer and lost all my music. but yet i still have it all on my iTouch. but everytime i connect it to my computer it wants to sync with my computers empty playlist? I used to have tune transfer but it wont work for iTouch's. anyone know how i can get my music back onto my computer?

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I got a new computer and lost all my music. but yet i still have it all on my iTouch. but everytime i connect it to my computer it wants to sync with my computers empty playlist? I used to have tune transfer but it wont work for iTouch's. anyone know how i can get my music back onto my computer?
    Don't sync it.

    Just connect it and then:

    Click start.

    My Computer.

    Click on your iPod.

    Copy and transfer the files.

    If that doesn't work, re-download.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

    (delete and be banned)


    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and Iím not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

    "Itís easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

    "Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

    "Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

    "There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

  3. #3

    Default

    the only files showing are the pictures...

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    the only files showing are the pictures...
    Srsly?

    That's weird.

    That's how I got my music back when my dumb-assed ex deleted all my music from iTunes.

    Idk then, call Apple.

    EDIT:

    did you already sync it?

    And are the music files already deleted?
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

    (delete and be banned)


    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and Iím not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

    "Itís easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

    "Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

    "Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

    "There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

  5. #5

    Default

    nope. what it is is that itouch, new nanos, and iphones dont have the "enable disk use" option. I researched a bit and found out a program to pull EVERYTHING off the damned thing. its working fine now woot! thanks for the info bumpkin!

  6. Default

    No enable disk use? That doesn't sound right. There must be a way to get that enabled. Paying for a program to take shit off your ipod is retarded when you can just do it yourself for free.

  7. Default

    Actually that does sound right b/c apple wants to force people to use itunes for the stupid shit. This is why I will NEVER buy or use there shit ever. However there are ways around this, for example I use a rockbox imod and have no issues. I get the advantage of the click wheel (I give props where they are due) but bypass everything else that has anything to do with apple from the battery to the os to the amp circuits.



  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    No enable disk use? That doesn't sound right. There must be a way to get that enabled. Paying for a program to take shit off your ipod is retarded when you can just do it yourself for free.
    why pay for shit when you have a key gen and torrent sites lol?

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Actually that does sound right b/c apple wants to force people to use itunes for the stupid shit. This is why I will NEVER buy or use there shit ever. However there are ways around this, for example I use a rockbox imod and have no issues. I get the advantage of the click wheel (I give props where they are due) but bypass everything else that has anything to do with apple from the battery to the os to the amp circuits.
    Orly? What version of ipod can I use this rockbox? Will it work for a 5g?

  10. Default

    Yes, in fact your 5g can be moded it is extremely valuable when moded. Your sound quality can be improved so much by moding it that it is literally the highest quality modible audio device money can buy. However to dyi-mod is very very hard and ordering the work to be done by readwhine audio is expensive. Also you would need to $100 cable to get the sound from it but I do have a 4g imod and it was worth the quality although it does not really batter unless you have good headphones anyways oh and a portable external amp is required with the mod.

    However the rockbox part is free and does not have any requirements: http://www.rockbox.org/

    *Rock box is an OS change while having an imod is a hotwired 4g, 5g or 5.5g that is capable of producing the highest quality audio of any portable music player but requires an external amp to work.

    Rockbox will also allow you to play any type of music file you want and do many other things that you could never do before. Also its navigation system is more logical than the stock way the scroll wheal is used however it is totally customizable.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •