Thread: Question about iTouch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Question about iTouch

I got a new computer and lost all my music. but yet i still have it all on my iTouch. but everytime i connect it to my computer it wants to sync with my computers empty playlist? I used to have tune transfer but it wont work for iTouch's. anyone know how i can get my music back onto my computer?

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I got a new computer and lost all my music. but yet i still have it all on my iTouch. but everytime i connect it to my computer it wants to sync with my computers empty playlist? I used to have tune transfer but it wont work for iTouch's. anyone know how i can get my music back onto my computer?
    Don't sync it.

Just connect it and then:

Click start.

My Computer.

Click on your iPod.

Copy and transfer the files.

If that doesn't work, re-download.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

the only files showing are the pictures...

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    the only files showing are the pictures...
    Srsly?

That's weird.

That's how I got my music back when my dumb-assed ex deleted all my music from iTunes.

Idk then, call Apple.

EDIT:

did you already sync it?

And are the music files already deleted?
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

nope. what it is is that itouch, new nanos, and iphones dont have the "enable disk use" option. I researched a bit and found out a program to pull EVERYTHING off the damned thing. its working fine now woot! thanks for the info bumpkin!

6. Default

No enable disk use? That doesn't sound right. There must be a way to get that enabled. Paying for a program to take shit off your ipod is retarded when you can just do it yourself for free.